GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How'd you do that?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/07/06 at 17:24
Regular
"..."
Last week I couldn't access this place from work, it was blocked by Websense due to being classified as 'Web Chat'. This week it's fine...

Have you lot been bribing Websense, or did you do something clever?
Fri 07/07/06 at 22:56
Regular
"..."
BW20 wrote:
> You could try using an anonymous proxy.

Been there, done that...and they slowly all got blocked too...

It's almost as if they're watching me...
Fri 07/07/06 at 17:55
Regular
"incognito"
You could try using an anonymous proxy.

If you google it there are loads out there.

It seems to work for some people although if you get caught by your boss you might get in trouble.

Freeola do not endorse this method and cannot be held responsible if it all goes horribly wrong blah blah blah...
Fri 07/07/06 at 17:10
Regular
I don't suppose there is any way of getting around websense is there?
Fri 07/07/06 at 16:40
Regular
Probably some winsock error. Had one just yesterday, where I couldn't navigate my browser with anything but ip adresses. Perhaps your company has a firewall? I had to disengage all firewalls and reinstall a broadband driver. Needless to say, it can get messing. :(
Fri 07/07/06 at 13:43
Regular
"..."
It's blocked again today :-(
Thu 06/07/06 at 18:06
Regular
"nooblet"
lol, xD
probably just a fluke.
sometimes a post will make it get blocked. like, a weird post title etc.
Thu 06/07/06 at 17:31
Regular
"8==="
Your work just want to fire you for mis-use of company time. :D
Thu 06/07/06 at 17:24
Regular
"..."
Last week I couldn't access this place from work, it was blocked by Websense due to being classified as 'Web Chat'. This week it's fine...

Have you lot been bribing Websense, or did you do something clever?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.