GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prefect Dark"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/11/01 at 09:40
Regular
(That's not a typo, it's deliberate (unless it does actually say 'Perfect'))

Discovered the co-operative mode on Perfect Dark last night, so I invited my wife to go on a few missions with me.

She realised you could move the tables and plants, and wanted to rearrage the rooms, and put the plants where they'd get more light.

Then she ran off, chasing a robot, and couldn't find her way back to me, and refused to move until I came and found her.

It's quite fun to chase after her, and give her a good 'pistol whipping' (in the game, folks) for not covering you very well.

Co-op mode was fun.
Fri 23/11/01 at 09:40
Regular
"not dead"
(That's not a typo, it's deliberate (unless it does actually say 'Perfect'))

Discovered the co-operative mode on Perfect Dark last night, so I invited my wife to go on a few missions with me.

She realised you could move the tables and plants, and wanted to rearrage the rooms, and put the plants where they'd get more light.

Then she ran off, chasing a robot, and couldn't find her way back to me, and refused to move until I came and found her.

It's quite fun to chase after her, and give her a good 'pistol whipping' (in the game, folks) for not covering you very well.

Co-op mode was fun.
Fri 23/11/01 at 09:44
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
This is why introducing your partner to games is wrong.
They miss the point of it and create their own little games.

My missus got into Black and White.
She chose the tiger and had great fun training it, but she refused to give it meat to eat. "No, Kitty doesn't eat meat, only grain".
"Only grain? It's a bloody tiger, do you see it wearing a kaftan? Does it sit on Cambridge green and play the digeridoo? No, it's a tiger. It wants meat"

She refused to let me play for 2hrs and took her tiger for walks and made it eat grain.

And then I got my hands on her saved game when I got back home.
She reloads it the following week and can't understand why Kitty now has claws like rakes, delights in eating cows and throws villagers into the sea and pooping in the nursery.

Damn Dirty Girly Gamers.
Fri 23/11/01 at 10:20
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Goatboy wrote:
"No, Kitty doesn't eat meat, only grain".
"Only grain? It's a bloody tiger, do you see it wearing a
> kaftan? Does it sit on Cambridge green and play the digeridoo? No, it's a tiger.
> It wants meat"

And then I got my hands on her saved game
> when I got back home.
She reloads it the following week and can't understand
> why Kitty now has claws like rakes, delights in eating cows and throws villagers
> into the sea and pooping in the nursery.

ROFL!!!!!!
Have you ever seen a group of girls play goldeneye? They all make up rules like "if i haven't got a gun then you are not aloud to shoot me"!!! i mean...WTF? They also apologise every time they shoot their friends. Funniest thing i have ever seen.

Oh, and on mario kart, they have to take it in turns to win races so that its fair! Kinda defeats the objective i think!
Tue 31/08/10 at 21:36
Regular
Meet @ Hare & Hounds, Abbey Village for a ride over the West Pennine moors, route to be decided on the night. 6.00 set off

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.