GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Looking for a Volkswagen New Beetle?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/08/10 at 09:05
Regular
"Love is life"
Freeola UK Chat Rooms & UK Forums is the best place to talk about games, gossip about films and chat about life, amongst other things!

There are loads of chat forums, tons of threads and some great users online. Below you will find the chat rooms, split up into internet and gaming forums. Click on the forum of your choice to begin chatting. You can win free games or £30 to spend at Amazon just by getting involved!
Mon 30/08/10 at 18:18
Regular
"How Ironic"
To be honest, I'd gladly give up my MOD status in exchange for 2 or 3 general moderators; people who are on the forums daily and don't mind checking the latest posts on each forum to ensure that they're all 'A-Okay'. The place would be alot tidier.
Mon 30/08/10 at 18:14
"Are you sure?"
I still fail to see why 'mods' can only look after their allotted forum...

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 30/08/10 at 18:10
Regular
"How Ironic"
Where are HM and pb when you need them.... If anyone hasn't gathered, I don't recommend clicking the link ;P
Mon 30/08/10 at 18:04
"Are you sure?"
Nin wrote:
> Let's not!!!
> This isn't Gumtree, no ads allowed

:¬)

Shame that there aren't any mods for this forum around...

The bit.ly link show 3 clicks :¬P

Most other sites that have been spammed with this have deleted it.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 30/08/10 at 09:15
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
Ugly cars anyway.....
Mon 30/08/10 at 09:12
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Let's not!!!
This isn't Gumtree, no ads allowed
Mon 30/08/10 at 09:08
Regular
"Love is life"
let's start!!
Mon 30/08/10 at 09:05
Regular
"Love is life"
Freeola UK Chat Rooms & UK Forums is the best place to talk about games, gossip about films and chat about life, amongst other things!

There are loads of chat forums, tons of threads and some great users online. Below you will find the chat rooms, split up into internet and gaming forums. Click on the forum of your choice to begin chatting. You can win free games or £30 to spend at Amazon just by getting involved!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.