GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ev][L~Dark's Players Choice"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/11/01 at 00:27
Regular
You them Sliver Rims on the N64's Boxes? The Sign of a great game? Well, Here's my player's Choice...

1.) Perfect Dark ( I don't think They'll ever do Perfect Dark as a player's choice)
2.) Rayman 2 (brill, nice Cartoon looks, not too hard...Not to easy...Just as good as Banjo and kaziooe!)
3.) Star Wars Rouge Squadron (Brillaint Pre-Squeal of the up coming Gamecube title)
4.) Super Smash Bros. (The best Beat-em-up On the N64 by far)

And what do you think?
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:16
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Sibs wrote:
> Oh yeah, I shoulda known Hybrid Heaven (I do own it!!!) It's a good game, but
> needed more freedom and less linear, but best character building RPG/tactical
> fighter game I've played on a console.

Yeah, Cooky, I spent more time
> campaigning for you than you did!!!

LOL, oh well!

I think I should complete Hybrid Heaven at some point! My mate gave me it for christmas last year and I still haven't completed it! It's cos I got to that boss where there's those 2 BIG robot things, and you beat the last one by making it run into that door, and then it falls down to it's death. I can do that bit fine, it's just you then have to fight that guy straight after, and you can't save inbetween the battles. And that guy keeps killing me everytime, so I haven't been arsed to get past that point!

:)
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:09
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Sibs wrote:
> What is DNZH and HH??? I know the others but these don't ring a bell? What are
> the games' full names?

DNZH = Duke Nukem Zero Hour
HH = Hybrid Heaven
Sat 24/11/01 at 19:05
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Oh yeah, I shoulda known Hybrid Heaven (I do own it!!!) It's a good game, but needed more freedom and less linear, but best character building RPG/tactical fighter game I've played on a console.

Yeah, Cooky, I spent more time campaigning for you than you did!!!
Sat 24/11/01 at 18:43
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Sibs wrote:
> What is DNZH and HH??? I know the others but these don't ring a bell? What are
> the games' full names?

Duke Nukem Zero Hour and Hybrid Heaven I guess!?!

:)

p.s. Thanks for voting for me Sibs! Perhaps next time I'll try n rally the votes all over the forums!
Sat 24/11/01 at 14:51
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
What is DNZH and HH??? I know the others but these don't ring a bell? What are the games' full names?
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:51
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
So that's:

1. CBFD
2. PD
3. DNZH
4. TWINE
5. MK64
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:50
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
On second thought:

4. TWINE
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:49
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
My top five games:

1. CBFD
2. PD
3. DNZH
4. HH
5. MK64
Fri 23/11/01 at 20:46
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Good choices (but never played Rayman, so can't comment...) but I doubt they'll do any more of the budget re-releases, since Ninty are 100% GameCube and GBA now. N64 is (as far as new releases go, anyway) a dead console. However it lives on in our hearts, and in second hand game stores nationwide!!!

I think they should release a Mario Sports Compilation on GameCube, which could have Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, and any others I have forgotten! All on one disc!!! Doubt it'll happen, but here's hoping!

PS shall we start a Ninty revolt against the notables. I'm sure Grix will help us.

Oh, and sorry you didn't win Cooky! How many votes did you get? I voted or you!
Fri 23/11/01 at 00:27
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
You them Sliver Rims on the N64's Boxes? The Sign of a great game? Well, Here's my player's Choice...

1.) Perfect Dark ( I don't think They'll ever do Perfect Dark as a player's choice)
2.) Rayman 2 (brill, nice Cartoon looks, not too hard...Not to easy...Just as good as Banjo and kaziooe!)
3.) Star Wars Rouge Squadron (Brillaint Pre-Squeal of the up coming Gamecube title)
4.) Super Smash Bros. (The best Beat-em-up On the N64 by far)

And what do you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.