GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hello WWF monkeys. Im going to watch this 'sport'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/11/01 at 22:55
Regular
I apparently, according to my WWF loving friends, have to fork out £50 for ringside seats at Insurrection. This suits me fine. Not only can i make a sign saying 'All I can smell is the Rock's B.O', I can also have a night out in London and nick JR's hat. I now need to know stuff about this. I am getting Survivor Series on video. So, the last time I watched WWF being p****d, I saw Stone Cold Steve Austin join The Alliance. So, what's happened since then, in condensed terms please.
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:55
Regular
I apparently, according to my WWF loving friends, have to fork out £50 for ringside seats at Insurrection. This suits me fine. Not only can i make a sign saying 'All I can smell is the Rock's B.O', I can also have a night out in London and nick JR's hat. I now need to know stuff about this. I am getting Survivor Series on video. So, the last time I watched WWF being p****d, I saw Stone Cold Steve Austin join The Alliance. So, what's happened since then, in condensed terms please.
Fri 23/11/01 at 08:07
Regular
"Back in black"
Well, in July Stonce olcd joined the Alliance, WWF went DOWN hill. Rock returned, won the WCW championship. Many boring matches later- Survivor Series. Team WWF VS Team Alliance fought to see who is the strongest. Team WWF won, WCW went (thank god) and were all happy.
Fri 23/11/01 at 16:16
Regular
Why thank you, WWF monkey #1. So Kane is good again? He was always my favourite wrestler, because he could have been in a film. :-)
Fri 23/11/01 at 20:40
Regular
"I like cheese"
Stryke wrote:
> Why thank you, WWF monkey #1. So Kane is good again? He was always my favourite
> wrestler, because he could have been in a film. :-)

Yeah, Kane is good again. I like Kane. {:)

But I prefer Scotty 2 Hotty!!

Anyway, in just over an hour's time, RAW is on, and it's gonna be explosive.

SCOTTY 2 HOTTY VS TEST!! WAHOO!!
Fri 23/11/01 at 22:11
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Ant wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> Why thank you, WWF monkey #1. So Kane is good again? He was
> always my favourite
> wrestler, because he could have been in a film.
> :-)

But I prefer Scotty 2
> Hotty!!

Anyway, in just over an hour's time, RAW is on, and it's gonna be
> explosive.

SCOTTY 2 HOTTY VS TEST!! WAHOO!!

Not only that, but the return of Jerry Lawler as a full-time (I think) commentator, Ric Flair takes half of the WWF, Paul Heyman is fired and for William Regal to get his job back, he has to do unspeakable things, which I shant spoil for you. I can't see Raw, as I don't have Sky Sports, my mate tapes the PPV's. Have fun watching Raw! Gaz, what you doing on the WWF Forum? Might ruin your reputation eh?

Firebalt.
Fri 23/11/01 at 22:18
Regular
Firebalt wrote:
>
Gaz, what you doing on the WWF Forum? Might
> ruin your reputation eh?

Sssssssh.
Fri 23/11/01 at 22:19
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> Why thank you, WWF monkey #1. So Kane is good again? He was
> always my favourite
> wrestler, because he could have been in a film.
> :-)

But I prefer Scotty 2
> Hotty!!

Why thank you, WWF Monkey #Prime.
Fri 23/11/01 at 23:32
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Why thank you, WWF monkey #1. So Kane is good again? He was always my favourite
> wrestler, because he could have been in a film. :-)

Yes KANE is good, he my fav wrestler! :D
Sat 24/11/01 at 16:33
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Well...

Nothing of great importance has happened. All you need to know is that Chris Benoit will be back around Wrestelmania, Malenko has retired, Eddys been fired, and Saturn fancies a mop.
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:21
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Y2J haz had a total change of attitude. He iz probably beating up the rock as we speak!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.