GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where the hell can I buy Um-Bungo from?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/04/03 at 16:20
Regular
That's right it's another "Where The hell can I buy..." topic from CDouch! You remember this drink...I know you do. I want some. We had the notion of Um-Bungo and Vodka but I can't find it anywhere. Not even in those haggard cheap shops which have every drink known to man or Iceland! I saw a girl had some at college before and she said she got it from Asda but I looked in the huge Swindon one and nope.

Help me find some...

But now, the Um-Bungo song!

way down deep in the middle of the congo, a hippo took an apricot a guava and a mango, he mixed them all together and he danced a dainty tango, the rhino said i know we'll call it um bungo um bungo um bungo they drink it in the congo. The python picked a passion fruit the mamoset a madarin and the whole cabodle landed in. So when you want the sun and fun and goodness of the jungle you'll enjoy a drink from the sunny one they call umbungo umbungo umbungo they drink it in the congo.

*Please note I didn't remember all of this song...I found it online while on my quest*
Mon 21/04/03 at 19:52
Regular
"Light of the world"
nothing will beat malibu and coke
Mon 21/04/03 at 19:49
Regular
"Balls"
try gin mixed with vodka and coke. or easy squeezy and vodka
Mon 21/04/03 at 19:48
Regular
"Light of the world"
UM-bungo....
Mon 21/04/03 at 19:47
Regular
"Light of the world"
the E zones in un bongo make me high :>
Mon 21/04/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I hear my college does it too...havta check it out after Easter. It's been held back to wednesday now. I'll report back on my findings.

Next week: Capri-Sun and Vodka!
The week after next: Five Alive and Vodka!

Yes yes.
Sat 19/04/03 at 23:29
They sell it in the venders at college
Sat 19/04/03 at 23:26
Regular
nice kitt very nice
Sat 19/04/03 at 23:24
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
CDouch wrote:
> Tuesday. Tuesday is officialy Um-Bongo and Vodka day.

All the fruit juices in Um-Bongo, in liquor form. The Ognob-Mu.
Sat 19/04/03 at 11:23
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Next week: CDouch goes looking for Indigo, in his quest for bizarre tropical fruit drinks!
Fri 18/04/03 at 22:01
Regular
"Selected"
AliBoy wrote:
> UmOgnob
>
> Its the umbongo mix as it is bongo spelt backwards (ognob)

I thought this topic might get to the fabled Um Ognob - a rich mans Um Bongo as I like to think. It isn't just Um Bongo spelt backwards mind, its a whole new mix of fruits.

Our college sells Um-Bongo, The REAL mystery is where the hell do they sell Um Ognob.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.