GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how do i play ps1 games on my ps2????"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/11/01 at 17:32
Regular
i borrwed driver but it sort of loads then it says please insert playstation or ps2 software ..

plz plz help
Thu 22/11/01 at 17:32
i borrwed driver but it sort of loads then it says please insert playstation or ps2 software ..

plz plz help
Thu 22/11/01 at 17:35
Regular
"Back For Good"
You just put them in and it will load unless of course it's "chipped"
Thu 22/11/01 at 17:37
my new ps2 aint chipped .
the game wont load up
Thu 22/11/01 at 17:45
plz plz help
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
Sony said it was going to enhance the graphics on certain PS1 game when you insert the disc in your PS2. It's a load of rubbish. I am not suprised the disc can not be read correctly on your system.

But then again - I am not insulting Sony - I love my PS2 and the game are great.

If you really want to play OSone game - forget the PS2 - use a PSone - that's the ebs I can advice you
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
Sony said it was going to enhance the graphics on certain PS1 game when you insert the disc in your PS2. It's a load of rubbish. I am not suprised the disc can not be read correctly on your system.

But then again - I am not insulting Sony - I love my PS2 and the game are great.

If you really want to play OSone game - forget the PS2 - use a PSone - that's the best I can advice you
Thu 22/11/01 at 17:46
Regular
"Tag as above"
didn't you post about another problem with your ps2?

Maybe you should get it changed for a new one
Thu 22/11/01 at 17:48
try putting in a PS1 memory card or selecting the game on the menu that comes at the start.

i think i heard talk there there might s option somewhere. read the manual. ive never tried.
Thu 22/11/01 at 17:48
Regular
"Tag as above"
>chris_coxy wrote:

>hi i just bought a brand new ps2 on friday. whilst >playing it sometimes it crashs and once on a demo i >paused it and then unpuased it and it made a very srage >beeping noise

>what shall i do?
>plz help

yeah you did, haven;t you got it changed for a new one yet?
Thu 22/11/01 at 17:50
i got it changed cause it kept on crashing

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.