GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DX and DX2 discussion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Deus Ex'.
Sat 19/04/03 at 11:36
Regular
Deus Ex is the best game ever with plenty to talk about, and Deus Ex: Invisible War is looking set to be one of the best games ever, so I feel there is plenty to talk about. LET'S TALK.
Sat 19/04/03 at 11:36
Regular
Deus Ex is the best game ever with plenty to talk about, and Deus Ex: Invisible War is looking set to be one of the best games ever, so I feel there is plenty to talk about. LET'S TALK.
Sat 19/04/03 at 18:08
Regular
"I see you"
I'm not going to judge Deus Ex 2 until i see a wroking demo of the game. Deus Ex was pretty amazing but to say it's the best game ever is a little far fetched.
Sat 19/04/03 at 19:36
Regular
Acutally, Champ Manager 01/02 is my best game ever, the amount of hours I spent playing that, but to complete Deus Ex 7 times must mean it's something special.
Sun 20/04/03 at 12:08
Regular
"I see you"
The story line is rock solid and i hope that the sequel is just as good. I did like how at certain points in the game you could choose which side you wanted to play on and also if you explored all the areas properly and took in every little detail, you found small tasks to complete.
Mon 21/04/03 at 23:23
Regular
That's the thing, when I first played Deus Ex, I didn't explore one bit, I was always scared of getting killed. I didn't want to rescue Gunther, I hardly did any secondary objectives on the next levels, including finding the missing ambrosia on battery park, but when you explore it's a lot better. The great storyline should help build the anticipation and extra feeling for DX2, out.....soon-ish, I'm sure E3 will tell us.
Tue 22/04/03 at 12:41
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Lugwig wrote:
>finding the missing ambrosia on battery park

Hate to interupt yoour exciting thread here, but isn't that a make of rice pudding?
Tue 22/04/03 at 19:13
Regular
"I see you"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Lugwig wrote:
> >finding the missing ambrosia on battery park
>
> Hate to interupt yoour exciting thread here, but isn't that a make of
> rice pudding?

Yes it is, but it's also a virus or toxic in the game deus ex. Weird i know!
Tue 22/04/03 at 21:18
Regular
Has anyone tried the MultiPlayer CO-OP Patch? Apparently (providing you have a fast connection) you can play through the single player campaign with someone across the net. Should I try it and see? Oh and Deus EX is a fantastic game but its not the best I have ever played.
Tue 22/04/03 at 21:25
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Silent Assassin wrote:
> Yes it is, but it's also a virus or toxic in the game deus ex. Weird i
> know!

ROFL. They're trying to say something about Ambrosia Rice Pudding, obviously :)
Wed 23/04/03 at 20:56
Regular
"I see you"
I think they had a drop in sales so the payed Eidos to put the idea of Ambrosia into our heads, subliminal messages!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.