GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm new Here!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/04/03 at 12:18
Regular
Hey, I;m Rob.
New here but have been on this site many a time, and am an experianced gamer.

I have an Xbox, Playstaion 2 and Gameboy advance SP, soon to get a gamecube if they drop the price a little more(if they are in fact still being sold!)
Anyways, got loads of games for each so if you need anything give us a shout.

I've just got micromachines on the SP, and find it very diffcult and frustrating, so if y'all got some codes out there so I can access all the tracks, it will be appreciated, so far I only have the bronze cup and the code is WBFRYXW2 if that helps anyone!

Cheers
Sat 19/04/03 at 12:18
"Tesco value"
Hey, I;m Rob.
New here but have been on this site many a time, and am an experianced gamer.

I have an Xbox, Playstaion 2 and Gameboy advance SP, soon to get a gamecube if they drop the price a little more(if they are in fact still being sold!)
Anyways, got loads of games for each so if you need anything give us a shout.

I've just got micromachines on the SP, and find it very diffcult and frustrating, so if y'all got some codes out there so I can access all the tracks, it will be appreciated, so far I only have the bronze cup and the code is WBFRYXW2 if that helps anyone!

Cheers
Sat 19/04/03 at 12:36
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
hi
Sat 19/04/03 at 13:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hello Rob. Welcome to these fabulous forums.
Sat 19/04/03 at 14:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
perfect harmony wrote:
> I'm new here!

I'm not
Sat 19/04/03 at 14:47
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
gerrid wrote:
> perfect harmony wrote:
> I'm new here!
>
> I'm not

Me neither.
Sat 19/04/03 at 14:48
Regular
"past,present&future"
Yo!

welcome (if I'm not new enough myself, to say that).

Did anyone ever play Harmony on the B&W Gameboy? (AKA E-Motion on other formats)

Rock hard, but lovely, weird, floaty puzzle game.

50 levels, you had to play from the start, no continues...

You really had to get on a flow.

Sweet.

*Nostalgically shuffles off*
Sat 19/04/03 at 15:47
"For the horde!!!!"
Hello Rob
Sat 19/04/03 at 15:53
Regular
perfect harmony wrote:
> Anyways, got loads of games for each so if you need anything give us a
> shout.

What you mean "if you need anything"?

Anyway, Welcome to the forums mate!
Sat 19/04/03 at 15:55
Regular
vorderman wrote:
> Did anyone ever play Harmony on the B&W Gameboy? (AKA E-Motion on
> other formats)

Dude!
I remember E-Motion on our old Amiga. Fantastic game, great spin on the old asteroid style.
Now Skweek, there was a great game...

Rob, PS2 games that aren't available on the gamecube but seriously rule - what are they?
(PS2 to arrive in the next couple of weeks, need shopping list)
Sat 19/04/03 at 17:02
"Tesco value"
Dr
>
> Rob, PS2 games that aren't available on the gamecube but seriously
> rule - what are they?
> (PS2 to arrive in the next couple of weeks, need shopping list)

Need I say the getaway and Vice city? Vice city alone just for the music! either way, don't get rid of your cube, I sold my x-box and ps2 before because the games just wern't coming out, especially on the xbox, but I missed Halo *ahhhhh* so I ended up getting them back again. Also there's a new GTA game coming out, and considering vice city only took about a 10 months after the release of GTA 3 to come out, expect the new one anytime soon(ie: about 9 or 10 months time!)
All depends what games your into, Driver 3 is supposed to knock the spots of the competition!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.