GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tomb Raider: The Angel Of Darkness'.
Sat 19/04/03 at 19:51
Regular
I have pre - ordered this game, but i have no clue when it is coming out. It has been delayed so much, i'm about to explode. Does anyone know the exact or rough release date?
Sun 10/08/03 at 17:35
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I agree, the thing i find most annoying, is the moving, it is awkward, and sow, not compared to the PSone versions. Graphically it is fine, but as i said, the gameplay is not upto standards.
Sun 10/08/03 at 05:23
Regular
I have found this game to be a huge disappointment. Just think, if it was this bad now, how bad could it have been when they originally were supposed to release it? And just what did they FIX on it? Really love it when you are in a tight spot and you swing the camera around and can see inside Lara's (empty) head. Very sad...the only thing it did for me was want to play the old TR games again...which is good, because I forgot how much I enjoyed them. I hope Eidos can fix these problems.. I think if they can address the issues, Lara could still have a long life ahead of her.
Sat 09/08/03 at 22:48
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I am at the night club, i've found it quite dull personally, doe it get better?
Fri 04/07/03 at 15:14
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I'm currently at the bit in the game which involves stealthing around a museum and i have to say, the AI, movement, controls and graphics all complement eachother to create a tense enviroment. I JUST WISH IT WASNT SO DAMN HARD!
Fri 04/07/03 at 15:09
Regular
"a real winner"
i think it looks quite good personally but thats just my opinion and i've just seen pictures
Wed 25/06/03 at 13:02
Regular
But it still means that people must support the fanbase of what looks like a pretty appauling game.
Wed 25/06/03 at 12:46
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I said respect FOR not respect FROM.
Wed 25/06/03 at 12:05
Regular
Darwock wrote:
> They do need to get some respect for their fanbase...

What the hell sort of comment is that? If a game is rubbish then by not buying it you are showing them you aren't happy. If everyone went out and bought it they would know that they could do the same old rubbish over and over again. They don't need any respect at all if they bash out a load of balls and expect the public go to and spend their hard earned cash on it. Thats like buying for the sake of Tomb Raider 2 which just so happens to be the last great game in the series. I did complete 3 + 4 but they were boring compared to 2 and once 5 came around I wasn't prepared to give it a chance. Its time to move onto a different franchise as its clear they won't be taking the Tomb Raider franchise any further.
Wed 25/06/03 at 11:10
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Hmm...buying it might not be a good idea, how about renting it out?

I think I'll be paying a visit to my local Blockbuster and signing up just for this.

After all the reviews I've read on here it seems like this is going to be pants which is a real disappointment as I'm also a big fan of the TR series :(
Wed 25/06/03 at 09:17
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Buy it from Game, play it quickly and take it back within the 10 days. They do need to get some respect for their fanbase... I used to feel the same way about EA sports until I gave up on them completely.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.