GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't make me get the SMASH U WIV STICK stick"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/11/01 at 12:15
Regular
There has been a number of "Greystation is rubbish, N64" rocks posts this morning,with some quite hostile posts between people.

Now, as we all know, each console has their own plus points and well as bad points.
However, as has been proved time and time, Nintardo is for children and simple minded adults.

I SMASH YOU!
I SMASH YOU!
I SMASH YOU!

Is the only logical argument when presented with a mitten-wearing Ninty monkey.
Wheras Sony fans are quietly sexy, intelligent gamers with lots of friends and nice hair and stuff.

So, with the benefit of hindsight, enjoy whatever console you have or want and stop trying to convince everyone else they're wrong because they dont agree with you.

or i'll smash fase wiv fist
Thu 22/11/01 at 12:15
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
There has been a number of "Greystation is rubbish, N64" rocks posts this morning,with some quite hostile posts between people.

Now, as we all know, each console has their own plus points and well as bad points.
However, as has been proved time and time, Nintardo is for children and simple minded adults.

I SMASH YOU!
I SMASH YOU!
I SMASH YOU!

Is the only logical argument when presented with a mitten-wearing Ninty monkey.
Wheras Sony fans are quietly sexy, intelligent gamers with lots of friends and nice hair and stuff.

So, with the benefit of hindsight, enjoy whatever console you have or want and stop trying to convince everyone else they're wrong because they dont agree with you.

or i'll smash fase wiv fist
Thu 22/11/01 at 12:18
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
uksgamer2002 counters Goatboy's 'smash face wiv fist' move and counters with 'swift knee to the nethers' special move.
Thu 22/11/01 at 12:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hah, waste of time that move was.

My missus keeps my knackers in her purse!

Fooled you then didn't...er...hang on
Thu 22/11/01 at 12:20
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
LOL. uksgamer2002 is confused at Goatboy's statement and is distracted long enuf 4 him to pull off a move. But which 1?
Thu 22/11/01 at 12:20
"High polygon count"
Goatboy wrote:
> I SMASH YOU!
> I SMASH YOU!
> I SMASH YOU!

Bless you!

Three in a row... you can make a wish!
Thu 22/11/01 at 12:23
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
I'd wish for world peace.........but winning GAD seems the better option.
Thu 22/11/01 at 12:27
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

Three in a row... you can make a wish!

I wish for a smash stick for everyone to use.
But use wisely, for the power of I SMASH YOU is a dangerous thing...god I'm bored.
Thu 22/11/01 at 12:28
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
U think your bored, I'm here till 1, have an hour and a half lesson then have to stay till 4 o'clock.
Thu 22/11/01 at 12:37
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Goatboy wrote:
...a mitten-wearing Ninty monkey.

OI!!!!! SHAAAAT IIIITTT (shut it)
i have nice hair....oh...wait....hang on.....blurble...
**gets smashed wiv fist**
Thu 22/11/01 at 12:38
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
uksgamer2002 harnesses the power of Goatboys I SMASH WIV FIST special and knocks himself out to relive the boredom.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.