GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fairytale?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/11/01 at 11:28
Regular
Are computer games just the modern equivalent of Fairy Tales?
Thu 22/11/01 at 11:28
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Are computer games just the modern equivalent of Fairy Tales?
Thu 22/11/01 at 11:31
Regular
"Not your monkey"
in what way? That they are all made up with happy endings or they are aimed at little kids?
Thu 22/11/01 at 11:39
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Just the fact their all fantasy based.
Thu 22/11/01 at 12:04
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Yeah, since when did Liverpool beat Man U...surely that could only happen in a fantasy game.

*Kicks Fifa and annoying friend in to a corner*
Thu 22/11/01 at 12:06
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Yeah, Liverpool Suck. They lost to Barcelona......what do you mean Barcelona are one of the best teams in the world. oh. Well Liverpool didn't stand a chance then. They lost to Grimsby didn't they?
Fri 23/11/01 at 01:05
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
Well..if you mean what I think you mean, then let me say this to thee:

"Games are like fantasies...you can make anything you want in them...FFX being the prime exmaple".

Thank you

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.