GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Do We Get Bored So Fast? PLEEZ READ PLEEZ READ PLEEZ READ"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/11/01 at 05:17
Regular
PLEEEZ READ PLEEEZ READ PLEEEZ READ PLEEEZ READ PLEEEZ READ

D: Sumtin For THE People :D

WHaaazaaa...well...like most of u i just want free games. but iv never opend up and talked about games on a forum so this is a first. As a Game-A-Holic :D... i play lost of games from my favorite consoles such as PS2. Iv just purchased 9 games on the 17th of november... and only 1 has yet to be beaten. Games rnt as satisfying as they were when i was a little kid. now games r just a clik away from being beeten. the only games that can really keep me ocupied r the ever so great Final Fantasy Series...those games r made to not be beaten in a day. but most games get too boring too fast. Games need to be much much longer no matter what the genre... and they should be that repetitive. games need to be more expanded in ways where every character is diferent. games bore ppl Bcuz we ppl beat them too fast. its not that fun going to the store spending over $50 and knowing that peice of plastic will do no more for u. if games r gonna be crappy and short...games should have the average time to beat (ATTB) labeled on its cover. i know there r others like me that get disapointed from short games. there r some games that should have never been played and just shoulda been handed out to the public to wipe there A.ss with it. we need to know more about games and games should be sampled by random kids who buy games in game stores (or just send me a game and ill write the best damn review for it [email protected]). i guess what im saying is games get old too fast...and the ones that get old to fast r the ones ppl never play. if ppl knew how long games lasted...they wouldnt or would buy them. for example : SPy HUnter for PS2... i should just payed a guy $50 to kik me in the face. i woulda had more fun... and he is always here to kik me in the face. that game is gone. i sold it to a kid for $10. games need to have a rating. MGS2 a great game...great story line...and the Replay Value ownz. Games need to be made to where the owner/player wont want to go to sleep until an hour after they r suposed to. when that happens u know a game is good. SPy HUnter i beat after i bought it...then played my Grand Theft Auto 3. Grand Thefy Auto 3...a very very fun game yet graphic. i dont play it much any more...iv reached my limit of killing :D...Companies rnt thinkin as much as that used to..(as when Metal Gear first started on PS) that game was the best ever on PS2. this is what i hate.. no offense to those of u who liek this game... IKO WTF.....im not even sure if thats the name of the game....but how do u have fun running around with a stik...ooOO the boy is a little horny and he just wants sum A.$$...is that the subliminal message in that game...my cuzin bought it...i punched him in the face for buying it...(write now im on AIM and ppl are asking me about games and everything else like "what should i buy...is this game good...how long is this game...what should i save for... My AIM name is MrC4rdBo4rd :D) games need to be exciting...like when u win the lottery...but u really didnt it was just a fake that your cusin made for u. "A.ss n T*****s...A.ss n T*****s...A.ss n T*****s...and Big Booty Hoes" musik is also good :D in the future i hope games wont be coming out like farts...(sh|tty and st|nky) games need to actualy open pplz mind...make them use their minds. Props to all the fighting Sequals from the 8 PLayer Street Fighter...c what that became...over 3 times as many characters as it started with..thats a game genre that ppl will always love...and TEkken...best 3D fighter :D...if i could...i would turn my ideas into games...some of the best story lines come from ppl who play tons of games...then get bored...cuz they want sumtin more satisfying. (AHHAHA if u read this far Congrats...i wonder if i wrote the most...and at this moment i dont care if i win a game...i want the ppl to know what im talking about...and im sure they will agree) Games shouldnt only be long...fun...but multiplayer...im tired of taking turns...all of u consoles have room for 4 players or more...make games that ppl can party with...not sit around arguing over who goes next...there isnt a game i get that hasnt been beat...and only a fraction of those games i still play this day...like last week i play ZElda : A link to the past on my SNES (YEAH SNES U GOT A PROB!!) i got bored one day and lookd through the 137 SNES games i had...and decided to play Zelda and SUperMetroid...both these games were AWESOME becuz the main character didnt stay plain through out the hole game...there were moments when i would say "HAHA BADA.SS" and i my head id think (im soo glad i bought this) these games r more than 5 years old and should be worth $100 a peice...all these new companies trying to hit the teenagers with WAnnA be BOND/GrandTheftAuto/GrandTUriSmo/TEkkEn/FinalFantasy games need to think of something better b4 they get bought out...i dont understand how some games make it out...PA RAPPA THE RAPPA...not saying its not fun cuz iv had my laffs...but W T F...ur a F^$@$D Up dogy man that dances and sings cuz he has to do what....(when little kids play this...they will loos IQ i promise u lol .... becuz they rnt exploring the game...just a simpple memorization that any 1 can folow...that game has no mental value what so ever...NO VILLIAN.>!! EITHER... all great games have the Best Villians ever... From Seperoth To Heihachi fom M.Bison To Liquid Snake... the reason games r successful r becuz the plots ROX! games that take place in 1 day...some r awesome...some r just retarded. RESident Evil series was one of the best 3rdperson adventure games even tho it was short...cuz the plot was awesome..I had Fun with OnimUsha also...but i got tired of it after awhile becuz all it became was just a guy with 4 diferent moves.."Ha..HeyAA...HOO...GAH...UUAAAGGHH"...just think...if he could pull awesome combos...if u threw in the Stroy Line Ideas from the SquareSoft (i luv u guys) Series...The ARch Enemys such as 1 from MEtal Gear SOlid...and the COmbos and numerous MOves from the best Fighting Game companies such as NamCo and CAPCOm...have them all make a game....that game would kik soo much a.ss. i guess all im trying to say is...im impressed sumtines..but mostly from games that have interest/ Non repetiveness/ Awesome story/ bad a.ss graphix/ best vilians (these r the ones that make u think "WHATS HE GONNA DO NOW")/ the many moves for just 1 character/ the length/ and of course the Replay Value...U dont want kids going to friends saying..."naa dont buy it ill let u borrow it...it wasnt that great"..so if u guys wish to be the best dont try and make the same damn games but just different characters..make a game that no 1 will ever forget :D... well my time is about up...im bout to either go play me some Counter-Strike or beat my cusinz in TonyHawk-3...

well until a bada.ss games comes out - D: Mr.CardBoard :D

IRC Aol(AIM)
Gamesnet: Random West MrC4rdBo4rd
#cardboardshouse
Thu 22/11/01 at 10:57
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Goatboy wrote:
> MrCardBoard wrote:

SPy HUnter
> for PS2... i
> should just payed a guy $50 to kik me in the face. i woulda had
> more
> fun... and he is always here to kik me in the face. that game is gone. i
>
> sold it to a kid for $10.

Sorry but I'm in tears reading that bit.

the
> boy is a little horny and he just wants sum A.$$...is that the
> subliminal
> message in that game...my cuzin bought it...i punched him in the face
> for
> buying it...

LOL
Absolute LOL, this guy is class.

"A.ss n
> T*****s...A.ss n T*****s...A.ss n
> T*****s...and Big Booty Hoes" musik
> is also good

I have no idea what he means but I'm about to pass out if I
> don't stop laughing.
This guy rules. Once he's learned spacing etc, we should
> adopt him as our pet.

Hmmm...it would seem old goaty has found someone on roughly the same humour level! Have to agree though - although this one shouldn't be attempted early in the morning or late at night, its worth a read if your eyes live long enough. This boy will go far!
Thu 22/11/01 at 10:50
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
MrCardBoard wrote:
games should have the average time to beat (ATTB) labeled on its
> cover. i know there r others like me that get disapointed from short games.
> there r some games that should have never been played and just shoulda been
> handed out to the public to wipe there A.ss with it.

Lylat Wars. This man speaks sense.

SPy HUnter
> for PS2... i should just payed a guy $50 to kik me in the face. i woulda had
> more fun... and he is always here to kik me in the face. that game is gone. i
> sold it to a kid for $10.

Sorry but I'm in tears reading that bit.

the boy is a little horny and he just wants sum A.$$...is that the
> subliminal message in that game...my cuzin bought it...i punched him in the face
> for buying it...

LOL
Absolute LOL, this guy is class.

"A.ss n T*****s...A.ss n T*****s...A.ss n
> T*****s...and Big Booty Hoes" musik is also good

I have no idea what he means but I'm about to pass out if I don't stop laughing.
This guy rules. Once he's learned spacing etc, we should adopt him as our pet.
Thu 22/11/01 at 10:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Pls, go back and make the effort to read his post.
I know it's hard and a massive block of text, but there's some damn funny bits in there.

"I should just pay a guy to kick me in the face"

"Big Booty Heroes"

Ok, he's gobbled too many e-numbers but it made laugh if nothing else.
Thu 22/11/01 at 08:40
Regular
"Digging!"
i dont tend to get this problem. is this because n64 games are longer than others? it took me ages to complete the 2 zelda games and conkers bad fur day was hard to do. some games, eg jet force gemini, dk64, i have got to the last boss and got stuck. i have only completed about 7 of my 16 n64 games!

and dont go saying i am bad at games because i beat final fantsy 7 rould a fiends has in onder 2 months (and i only got the time to go there about once a week!)
Thu 22/11/01 at 08:31
Regular
"not dead"
See that key that's slightly bigger than the others?

No, not the long one across the bottom, the one to the right of the letters?

It has 'Enter' written on it.

You can use it to break your writing down into paragraphs, which makes the post much easier to understand.

A block of text like this is unattractive, and many will not bother to read it, myself included.

On the subject of boredom, I really do regret sitting around doing nothing in my younger years complaining about being bored.

There's so much I love to do, so much I want to do, and so little time in which to do it. I try to do something I really enjoy every single day, be it writing, playing games, spending time with the wife and kids - and I can never forsee boredom ever playing a part in my life again.

I wish for more time.
Thu 22/11/01 at 08:13
Regular
*holds head in hands*

I really can't be bothered. Someone else tell him.
Thu 22/11/01 at 05:17
PLEEEZ READ PLEEEZ READ PLEEEZ READ PLEEEZ READ PLEEEZ READ

D: Sumtin For THE People :D

WHaaazaaa...well...like most of u i just want free games. but iv never opend up and talked about games on a forum so this is a first. As a Game-A-Holic :D... i play lost of games from my favorite consoles such as PS2. Iv just purchased 9 games on the 17th of november... and only 1 has yet to be beaten. Games rnt as satisfying as they were when i was a little kid. now games r just a clik away from being beeten. the only games that can really keep me ocupied r the ever so great Final Fantasy Series...those games r made to not be beaten in a day. but most games get too boring too fast. Games need to be much much longer no matter what the genre... and they should be that repetitive. games need to be more expanded in ways where every character is diferent. games bore ppl Bcuz we ppl beat them too fast. its not that fun going to the store spending over $50 and knowing that peice of plastic will do no more for u. if games r gonna be crappy and short...games should have the average time to beat (ATTB) labeled on its cover. i know there r others like me that get disapointed from short games. there r some games that should have never been played and just shoulda been handed out to the public to wipe there A.ss with it. we need to know more about games and games should be sampled by random kids who buy games in game stores (or just send me a game and ill write the best damn review for it [email protected]). i guess what im saying is games get old too fast...and the ones that get old to fast r the ones ppl never play. if ppl knew how long games lasted...they wouldnt or would buy them. for example : SPy HUnter for PS2... i should just payed a guy $50 to kik me in the face. i woulda had more fun... and he is always here to kik me in the face. that game is gone. i sold it to a kid for $10. games need to have a rating. MGS2 a great game...great story line...and the Replay Value ownz. Games need to be made to where the owner/player wont want to go to sleep until an hour after they r suposed to. when that happens u know a game is good. SPy HUnter i beat after i bought it...then played my Grand Theft Auto 3. Grand Thefy Auto 3...a very very fun game yet graphic. i dont play it much any more...iv reached my limit of killing :D...Companies rnt thinkin as much as that used to..(as when Metal Gear first started on PS) that game was the best ever on PS2. this is what i hate.. no offense to those of u who liek this game... IKO WTF.....im not even sure if thats the name of the game....but how do u have fun running around with a stik...ooOO the boy is a little horny and he just wants sum A.$$...is that the subliminal message in that game...my cuzin bought it...i punched him in the face for buying it...(write now im on AIM and ppl are asking me about games and everything else like "what should i buy...is this game good...how long is this game...what should i save for... My AIM name is MrC4rdBo4rd :D) games need to be exciting...like when u win the lottery...but u really didnt it was just a fake that your cusin made for u. "A.ss n T*****s...A.ss n T*****s...A.ss n T*****s...and Big Booty Hoes" musik is also good :D in the future i hope games wont be coming out like farts...(sh|tty and st|nky) games need to actualy open pplz mind...make them use their minds. Props to all the fighting Sequals from the 8 PLayer Street Fighter...c what that became...over 3 times as many characters as it started with..thats a game genre that ppl will always love...and TEkken...best 3D fighter :D...if i could...i would turn my ideas into games...some of the best story lines come from ppl who play tons of games...then get bored...cuz they want sumtin more satisfying. (AHHAHA if u read this far Congrats...i wonder if i wrote the most...and at this moment i dont care if i win a game...i want the ppl to know what im talking about...and im sure they will agree) Games shouldnt only be long...fun...but multiplayer...im tired of taking turns...all of u consoles have room for 4 players or more...make games that ppl can party with...not sit around arguing over who goes next...there isnt a game i get that hasnt been beat...and only a fraction of those games i still play this day...like last week i play ZElda : A link to the past on my SNES (YEAH SNES U GOT A PROB!!) i got bored one day and lookd through the 137 SNES games i had...and decided to play Zelda and SUperMetroid...both these games were AWESOME becuz the main character didnt stay plain through out the hole game...there were moments when i would say "HAHA BADA.SS" and i my head id think (im soo glad i bought this) these games r more than 5 years old and should be worth $100 a peice...all these new companies trying to hit the teenagers with WAnnA be BOND/GrandTheftAuto/GrandTUriSmo/TEkkEn/FinalFantasy games need to think of something better b4 they get bought out...i dont understand how some games make it out...PA RAPPA THE RAPPA...not saying its not fun cuz iv had my laffs...but W T F...ur a F^$@$D Up dogy man that dances and sings cuz he has to do what....(when little kids play this...they will loos IQ i promise u lol .... becuz they rnt exploring the game...just a simpple memorization that any 1 can folow...that game has no mental value what so ever...NO VILLIAN.>!! EITHER... all great games have the Best Villians ever... From Seperoth To Heihachi fom M.Bison To Liquid Snake... the reason games r successful r becuz the plots ROX! games that take place in 1 day...some r awesome...some r just retarded. RESident Evil series was one of the best 3rdperson adventure games even tho it was short...cuz the plot was awesome..I had Fun with OnimUsha also...but i got tired of it after awhile becuz all it became was just a guy with 4 diferent moves.."Ha..HeyAA...HOO...GAH...UUAAAGGHH"...just think...if he could pull awesome combos...if u threw in the Stroy Line Ideas from the SquareSoft (i luv u guys) Series...The ARch Enemys such as 1 from MEtal Gear SOlid...and the COmbos and numerous MOves from the best Fighting Game companies such as NamCo and CAPCOm...have them all make a game....that game would kik soo much a.ss. i guess all im trying to say is...im impressed sumtines..but mostly from games that have interest/ Non repetiveness/ Awesome story/ bad a.ss graphix/ best vilians (these r the ones that make u think "WHATS HE GONNA DO NOW")/ the many moves for just 1 character/ the length/ and of course the Replay Value...U dont want kids going to friends saying..."naa dont buy it ill let u borrow it...it wasnt that great"..so if u guys wish to be the best dont try and make the same damn games but just different characters..make a game that no 1 will ever forget :D... well my time is about up...im bout to either go play me some Counter-Strike or beat my cusinz in TonyHawk-3...

well until a bada.ss games comes out - D: Mr.CardBoard :D

IRC Aol(AIM)
Gamesnet: Random West MrC4rdBo4rd
#cardboardshouse

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.