GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'VE GOT PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/01 at 23:57
Regular
I managed to get the one and only copy from my local independent store(Sorry SR)!!!!!!!

It absolutely kicks A**!! It's the best game I've ever played!!

IT IS FOOTBALL!!!!
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:39
Regular
"WWJD"
there out of SD3:JBI so ive not got it yet come on SR!
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:34
Regular
"Top Gun"
im getting worried. i aint received comfirmation email yet of dispatch and my order still says Back ordered. ill be real pi$$ed if i dont get it tommorrow. looks like ill have to buy Tony Hawk 3 from Gameplay
Thu 22/11/01 at 18:54
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would quite happily hand over my entire game collection just to own this - That is how damn good it is!!
Thu 22/11/01 at 18:49
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Mine's coming tomorrow! Damn, I can't wait.

See ya later FIFA, TIF 2002 and even ISS 'cos Pro Evolution's in town.

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Thu 22/11/01 at 18:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
Got mine this morning!! Oh my god - Its the best damn game ever!!
Thu 22/11/01 at 16:41
Regular
"  "
Hmmm i noticed pro evo hasn't posted in this topic.....perhaps he got his as well...oh well see ya next year pro evo.
Thu 22/11/01 at 10:30
Regular
"WWJD"
kool how good is it again?
Thu 22/11/01 at 00:20
Regular
cool man, SR sent mine off on Wednesday and it is by first class post...so i should have it by the morning! But just how good is it?!
Wed 21/11/01 at 23:57
Regular
"Steve-O RuleZ"
I managed to get the one and only copy from my local independent store(Sorry SR)!!!!!!!

It absolutely kicks A**!! It's the best game I've ever played!!

IT IS FOOTBALL!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.