GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do I ,,,,,,,,"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/08/10 at 12:36
Regular
I have been adviced to do this :-

put your first heading on the page in a "h1" tag anf then style the h1 tag to look how you want it to look.
Remove the style info from the page and add it to the style sheet, no need to have any style info in the page.

But I have no idea how to !

any help gratefully accepted

Regards
Tue 24/08/10 at 08:14
Regular
Thanks

I think I may leave it !

Regards
Mon 23/08/10 at 14:48
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
Hmmm is correct, you can't make any amendments to the stylesheets used in InstantPro, but you can individually style different elements/tags on a page via the HTML editor.

Something like: <h1 style="color: #c0c0c0;">My Heading</h1> would give your main heading a grey colour.

So you can use inline styling with the HTML editor which will allow you to add and style h1 tags, but you can't make any changes to the stylesheet.
Mon 23/08/10 at 09:49
Regular
Yes it does, instant pro I mean.

Ok cant do it then !

Thanks Hmmm it was regards to SEO that I was advised to do it.

Regards
Sun 22/08/10 at 11:04
"Are you sure?"
Hi Dograt,
I'm guessing your question relates to your Freeola InstantPro site?

If it does then you'll probably have a problem as I don't think you have that much control over stylesheets and tags.

[s]Hmmm...[/s] My Freeola InstantPro Site
Sat 21/08/10 at 12:36
Regular
I have been adviced to do this :-

put your first heading on the page in a "h1" tag anf then style the h1 tag to look how you want it to look.
Remove the style info from the page and add it to the style sheet, no need to have any style info in the page.

But I have no idea how to !

any help gratefully accepted

Regards

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.