GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any Ideas for a PHP Script???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/01 at 20:59
Regular
Seeing as this srwebtech is getting along swiftly, just wanted to ask anyone for any particular types of Scripts which they would like. What kind of tasks wouddl you like to be able to achive???

I wanna start doing some which I can't think of right now, but people would find usefull.
Fri 23/11/01 at 18:03
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Bob wrote:
> A flat file discussions board. I am hoping to get around to this but at the
> moment am too busy. It would have one index dat file with a link to all the
> individual post dat files. Then just have one script to do all the work for it.

Better! I've got an idea for a whole flat file database system for use with anything.
Thu 22/11/01 at 21:41
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I've been experimenting with that Andrew, and so far it's not going to badly, just gotta iron out a few things ... but hopefully it'll not be to far to complete.
Thu 22/11/01 at 20:58
Regular
A flat file discussions board. I am hoping to get around to this but at the moment am too busy. It would have one index dat file with a link to all the individual post dat files. Then just have one script to do all the work for it.
Wed 21/11/01 at 22:45
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Yeah yeah yeah...
Wed 21/11/01 at 21:51
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
hhhmmmm, that one might take a while ... lol

But keep the ideas coming :o).
Wed 21/11/01 at 21:32
Regular
""
hows about a script to stop Newbies flooding or Regulars talking out their backsides? ;)
Wed 21/11/01 at 21:30
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Hit Counter script would be good. Or what about having something that makes the banners appear at random like SR have.
Wed 21/11/01 at 21:08
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Anything that's useful really.
Wed 21/11/01 at 20:59
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Seeing as this srwebtech is getting along swiftly, just wanted to ask anyone for any particular types of Scripts which they would like. What kind of tasks wouddl you like to be able to achive???

I wanna start doing some which I can't think of right now, but people would find usefull.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.