GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yes, yes, I own Pro Evolution Soccer - who wants to touch me?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/01 at 20:51
Regular
Although I am unable to play it at the moment since I am staying over my girlfriend's house at the moment, so therefore going to have to wait until tomorrow evening.

Off to read the instructions - again!
Fri 23/11/01 at 08:08
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Football realism doesn't get any better, especially when it's in the form of Pro Evo Soccer. My cousin came round last night to have a go and it was a right laugh, it's one of those games that can ellicit an emotional response from the outset.

For instance: My brother was 1-0 down with literally a few seconds to go, he managed to sneak a corner to which he scored from and he reacted like he'd won the World Cup. Anyway, extra-time was played and he won on Penalties in the end, but it's the whole emotional side of things I was intrigued by. You know the developers have got it right when a game such as Pro Evo can attach itself onto as soon as you pick the pad up.

We all knew Pro Evo was going to be something special and it is - and then some too. The control method takes a little getting used to at first, but with perserverance, you'll become more familiar with it.

The depth of the game is incredible, I don't imagine any self-respecting football fans playing anything *but* this at Christmas - why would they need to?
Thu 22/11/01 at 20:01
Regular
Got mine in the Post today.

I'm not as impressed as i should have been. The game has changed quite a bit, so maybe i just have to get used to the new system. Scoring from outside of the box is much harder, and in general you score less goals per game. Me and my brother used to have 5-4 style matches on the original Pro Evo all the time, but on this version we seem to have very tight games with only the odd goal going in.

Again, I'll probably put this down to getting used to the new system. I rememebr when i played orignals on the Psone that i found it very hard to score at first, but within time i found it easier.

This is first impressions, and they aint always the right ones. But it isnt as good as expected. I found TIF 2002 much easier to pick up.
Thu 22/11/01 at 08:16
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Only 7 hours and 45 minutes till I can play this sodding thing. Aaah! The suspense is killing me!! Need to play!!
Wed 21/11/01 at 22:53
Regular
"360: swfcman"
You poor poor sole. Owning the greatest football game on earth and not being able to play the thing. I really feel for you mate, lets all have a minute for Bleeders................................. lets not! Lucky g*t!!

:D
Wed 21/11/01 at 22:34
Regular
"Top Gun"
i aint had an email comfirmation yet :(

*presses Send/Recv for 1 millionth time*

what is it now. last week sdjbi was sent out early. now pes how come they are all being sent out before release date now.
Wed 21/11/01 at 22:02
Regular
"Whatever!"
WOOOOO HOOOOOOO - Ive just had e-mail confirmation - My Pro Evolution is on the way, meaning I should get it tomorrow!!
Wed 21/11/01 at 20:58
Regular
COOL

( hey guys he wants us to touch him RUN!!!!!!)
Wed 21/11/01 at 20:54
Regular
"Touched!"
nooooooooo, this is a dream, this isnt happening, ;-), enjoy, and give us impressions when you can :D
Wed 21/11/01 at 20:54
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Lucky you but I still dont wanna touch you :)
Wed 21/11/01 at 20:51
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Although I am unable to play it at the moment since I am staying over my girlfriend's house at the moment, so therefore going to have to wait until tomorrow evening.

Off to read the instructions - again!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.