GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shuffling pics on skyscrapers and footer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/08/10 at 01:52
Regular
"(Given by wife)"
Mrs WBG here to ask if there's an easy way to move pics around as I've spent most of afternoon and evening trying to align some pics on the footer of WBG's InstantPro.
I'd had three already positioned;it was when I added a fourth that the problem emerged.
When I tried to move a particular pic,one of the others would go to the other side of the page and I could only backspace to a limited degree as a mm too much and the whole lot vanished!
Perhaps there's a tutorial on the subject?
I've actually managed to align them but with unsatisfactory gaps.
All manner of info welcome!
Tue 17/08/10 at 01:52
Regular
"(Given by wife)"
Mrs WBG here to ask if there's an easy way to move pics around as I've spent most of afternoon and evening trying to align some pics on the footer of WBG's InstantPro.
I'd had three already positioned;it was when I added a fourth that the problem emerged.
When I tried to move a particular pic,one of the others would go to the other side of the page and I could only backspace to a limited degree as a mm too much and the whole lot vanished!
Perhaps there's a tutorial on the subject?
I've actually managed to align them but with unsatisfactory gaps.
All manner of info welcome!
Tue 17/08/10 at 08:37
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
HTML tables (although not 'cool') are a very good way to align things nicely.

You should get a good idea of what to do from the HTML Tables Tutorial.

If not, just post again!
Thu 19/08/10 at 04:18
Regular
"(Given by wife)"
Numnut wrote:
> HTML tables (although not 'cool') are a very good way to align
> things nicely.
>
> You should get a good idea of what to do from the
> HTML
> Tables Tutorial
>
> If not, just post again!

Ta muchly! I seem to be getting on ok with tables and am going to go through more tutorials

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.