GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola's Hottest Sites - Top 40"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/08/10 at 15:17
"Are you sure?"
I've just noticed that yo've made some subtle changes to Freeola's Hottest Sites

The placing - i.e. number 29 etc. seems to be missing?
Is that on purpose - seems a shame as it was nice to see if sites were moving up or down.

As an aside I see you now also display the usernames where applicable. A couple of people have a lot of sites in the Top 40!!!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 06/05/11 at 12:08
Regular
Hmmm... wrote:
I see Freeola Hottest Sites are doing something strange today?!

ALL the normal favs are gone and replaced with a new set???

That doesn't look right to me. We're making some cosmetic improvements to the Customer Sites Directory, so perhaps the Top 40 sites have been inadvertently meddled with.

I'll get someone to investigate and fix it.
Fri 06/05/11 at 10:11
"Are you sure?"
I see Freeola Hottest Sites are doing something strange today?!

ALL the normal favs are gone and replaced with a new set???

NB. I noticed my play site dropped out of the Top 40 recently :¬(
Assuming the normal selection process was working ok it just goes to show how busy some of Freeola Customer's sites are getting. I'm still seeing over 100,000 page views a month but this no longer gets me a place in the Top 40 - *must try harder* :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 20/08/10 at 19:24
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Yes the domain processing was re-written a while ago by me and the checkout now ties in nicely to it to process most domain related requests very quickly. Also changes put through MyFreeola should be dealt with fairly quickly.

The website is not mine so I don't have much say over it. It would load a lot quicker if it wasn't so image intensive and written on a Mac!

MasterCard SecureCode/Verified by Visa is still used in the checkout, it depends on a variety of things. Maybe we consider you to be 'safe';)
Fri 20/08/10 at 18:30
"Are you sure?"
Yep, your new checkout worked fine :¬)
I mentioned in another thread (.co domains) how fast things went when I registered a couple of domains the other day.

Was this also down to your changes?
How come the MasterCard check thingie has been removed?

Re. website.
It would load a lot quicker if you moved it to Freeola! :¬P

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 20/08/10 at 17:04
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
No problem. I'll try and look out for unanswered posts but been a little busy lately (hope you like the new checkout system. Also been off doing this.
Fri 20/08/10 at 16:51
"Are you sure?"
That's better :¬)

Thanks for picking this up; I tried to attract Butch's attention the other day but failed...

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 20/08/10 at 15:51
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Sarcasm ignored ;P I believe this was an over-site by the person who implemented the changes. I will see about adding the numbers back in shortly.

Edit: There we go! Hope that's to your satisfaction:)
Fri 20/08/10 at 15:30
"Are you sure?"
I guess it will remain a mystery if the numbering should have disappeared or not!

Thank you for your interest :¬P
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 18/08/10 at 20:05
"Are you sure?"
Hmmm... wrote:
> The placing - i.e. number 29 etc. seems to be missing?
> Is that on purpose - seems a shame as it was nice to see if
> sites were moving up or down.

*bump*

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 13/08/10 at 15:17
"Are you sure?"
I've just noticed that yo've made some subtle changes to Freeola's Hottest Sites

The placing - i.e. number 29 etc. seems to be missing?
Is that on purpose - seems a shame as it was nice to see if sites were moving up or down.

As an aside I see you now also display the usernames where applicable. A couple of people have a lot of sites in the Top 40!!!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.