GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jokebox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/01 at 17:43
Regular
Post your, jokes, gags, laughs and stuff like that here.
Thu 22/11/01 at 21:36
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Yes, nice!
Thu 22/11/01 at 21:26
Regular
A mans walking down a californian beach and sees a lamp. He picks it up and rubs it and a genie pops out.

The genie says "Ok, ok thank you for freeing me, blah, blah, blah. This is the forth time this month this has happened and so i'm only gonna give you one wish."

The man thinks for a while and says "I've always wanted to go to Hawai but I hate to fly and get very sea sick so I wish for you to build a bridge so I can drive there."

The genie says "A bridge to hawai. Do you know how deep the ocean is, how much concreate is required, how much steel, man power. No you'll have to make another wish."

"Ok, i've been married four times and been divorced four times, I want to understand women, what they want, whats wrong when they say nothing, why they cry..."

Then the genie says "You want that bridge 2 lanes or 4"
Thu 22/11/01 at 21:25
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Dá_Mástá_Rástá_Blástá wrote:
> Whats the ultimate Euro Heaven???

French food, British Humour and German
> technology.

Whats the ultimate Euro Hell?

British food, French technology
> and German humour

lol

I thought that was quite good, actually!
Thu 22/11/01 at 20:22
What d'ya get when you cross a kangaroo with a sheep??
A wooly jumper!!
HA! ha..erm...ha..ahem..ah,ooh..erm..........that sux
Thu 22/11/01 at 20:20
What do you get when you cross a chick.....no wait.
That`s it!
What do you get when you cross a goat with a ....nope that`s wrong as well

oh,forget it.
Thu 22/11/01 at 20:17
"period drama"
heh.

that was funny
Thu 22/11/01 at 20:16
geez, you have no sense of humour what-so-ever
Thu 22/11/01 at 20:14
"period drama"
ooo!

tetchy
Thu 22/11/01 at 20:10
to be honest, I dont care, it was the only quick thing I could think of coz I cant be bothered to remember some amazing joke I heard ages ago, and I wasnt that bothered if you didnt LOL it
Thu 22/11/01 at 20:08
"period drama"
no. I refuse to LOL.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.