GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Big Bang Theory"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/10 at 18:52
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
I've just recently started watching this on E4 and think it's one of the best things I've seen on telly for ages. Sheldon is hilarious and the scence with him and Leonard in the ball pit is the funniest thing I've seen this year.

Anyone else on here a fan of this program?

Bazinga!

:)
Tue 19/10/10 at 15:27
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Might as well wait and watch them on a big screen. I'm pleased that we're finally coming to a point where we don't have to wait until 6 months after the US airing dates.
Tue 19/10/10 at 08:04
"possibly impossible"
Some of Season 3, particularly the early episodes, dragged. But as it got toward the end it got a lot better and the last few episodes were classic.

Was debating weather to wait till November 4th to watch Season 4 properly on E4 or just stream them now.
Tue 19/10/10 at 00:53
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Season 4 has been pretty good so far, definitely an improvement over most of Season 3.
Fri 20/08/10 at 15:40
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
I love this program it's hilarious. I have the first 2 series on dvd and will be getting the third.

The ball pit is one of my favourite episodes and was repeated last night :^D
Bazinga!
Sun 15/08/10 at 09:48
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I have watched it once or twice in the past, mainly if there is nothing else on and I'm feeling too lazy to whack on a DVD but mainly as Kaley Cuoco is a fox.

I am also disappointed this thread wasn't one that would discuss all the complexities of the past (and undoubted future) of this universe we inhabit such a small part of.
Fri 13/08/10 at 08:41
"possibly impossible"
It's not that no-one watches it, it's more like:

a) no-one has replied to your topic
b) people had a look and were disappointed that you weren't discussing the theory of the creation of the universe.

:D

Anyway, yes, I watch it and it's painfully accurate at times. It's like a Nerd version of Friends, only funny.
Thu 12/08/10 at 20:02
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
I find it hard to believe that no-one on here watches this...
Wed 11/08/10 at 18:52
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
I've just recently started watching this on E4 and think it's one of the best things I've seen on telly for ages. Sheldon is hilarious and the scence with him and Leonard in the ball pit is the funniest thing I've seen this year.

Anyone else on here a fan of this program?

Bazinga!

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.