GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I won - YIPPEEEEE!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/01 at 15:49
Regular
I cannot believe my eyes. You know something...I woke up this morning feeling really tired, praying and praying, hoping that I would see my name again on the Gameaday website. Would you believe it...it's there...a GAD prize one on the 15th November 2001...Yep...that's me. My heart is still jumping, even whilst writing this message.

Anyway, I would like to thank everyone at Special Reserve once again for choosing my Airblade Review. I have to say...I did work very hard on it. Funny though...for some reason, I didn't notice it there when I was checking other days recently...boy, is that weird or what. I do hope someone was not banned in order for me to have won on that particular day - LOL. Nevertheless, I sjould not think that way as it is. (I am very greatful anyway)

Thanks again to everyone at GAD.

YAAAHHOOOOOOOOO!!!
Wed 21/11/01 at 21:59
Regular
wow you won GAD like woop woop
see my enthusiasm as i type this
woop woop
Wed 21/11/01 at 21:57
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> I'll never win.
*sob*

My name, Son Of Liberty is in short SOL - I hope whatever SOB means in your language is not the same as some of us here at GAD

Thank you
Wed 21/11/01 at 21:55
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
Edwin27 wrote:
> Gad win? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

lucky sod..............

(realises camera is
> on)

oh...good on you mate!

Knew you could do it!

You make me laugh Edwin27

by the way, just out of curiosity - were you banned from the site recently (don't mean to sound rude, please don't take it the wrong way)
it's just that you are a new user, and the person banned recently had a similar name to yours
Wed 21/11/01 at 20:00
I'll never win.
*sob*
Wed 21/11/01 at 19:58
Gad win? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

lucky sod..............

(realises camera is on)

oh...good on you mate!

Knew you could do it!
Wed 21/11/01 at 19:33
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
Son Of Liberty wrote:
> Rakuga wrote:
> Do you live on the streets or something? You sound
> deprived.

That;s not fair - I have nothing aginst you whatsoever - I only
> want piece - listen...I am only 18 years old, I have nmo part itme job, I am
> religous, I hardly go out, this is the only thing I enjoy - I am also going to
> become the best games devloper you could imagine - so please - whatever I tel
> you , please don't take it to hard

You are the most rudest person I

SCRATCH THE LAST SENTENCE
Wed 21/11/01 at 19:33
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
Rakuga wrote:
> Do you live on the streets or something? You sound deprived.

That's not fair - I have nothing aginst you whatsoever - I only want piece - listen...I am only 18 years old, I have no part-time job, I am religous, I hardly go out, this is the only thing I enjoy - I am also going to become the best games developer you could imagine - so please - whatever I tel you , please don't take it to heart

Youir are quite rude

Now I am sorry I said that, nut I have to draw the line..and it stops right here...right now.

I am willing to forgive and forget anyone on the site

Like I said - no offence

I hope it's cool dude
Wed 21/11/01 at 19:30
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
Rakuga wrote:

That;s not fair - I have nothing aginst you whatsoever - I only want piece - listen...I am only 18 years old, I have nmo part itme job, I am religous, I hardly go out, this is the only thing I enjoy - I am also going to become the best games devloper you could imagine - so please - whatever I tel you , please don't take it to hard

Wed 21/11/01 at 19:30
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
Rakuga wrote:

That;s not fair - I have nothing aginst you whatsoever - I only want piece - listen...I am only 18 years old, I have nmo part itme job, I am religous, I hardly go out, this is the only thing I enjoy - I am also going to become the best games devloper you could imagine - so please - whatever I tel you , please don't take it to hard

Wed 21/11/01 at 19:21
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Do you live on the streets or something? You sound deprived.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.