GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Film/Blu-ray/DVD news"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/08/10 at 08:55
"possibly impossible"
Thought I'd start a thread for any news or mini previews of recent films, blu-rays and DVDs.

Firstly, noteworthy upcoming Blu-ray releases;

Kick-ass kicks off September for those of us that missed it in the cinema or want to watch it again in HD.

For Lost fans who want to relive the whole story. the huge Lost complete Blu-ray box set will set you back £150.

Schedule for October has some big stuff coming out that month, not least the lovely Alien Anthology plus Back to the Future Trilogy and Iron Man 2. Nice.

November has the Doctor Who Series 5 Box Set.
Wed 11/08/10 at 12:53
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
pb wrote:
> I'm guessing you're not being turned on by the Piranha either!

There was a piranha??? ;)
Tue 10/08/10 at 14:17
"possibly impossible"
HM wrote:

>
> As for the advert on the sides of buses...that's an advert for a
> film? My eyes never move from the far left of the poster... ;)

I'm guessing you're not being turned on by the Piranha either!
Tue 10/08/10 at 13:28
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
pb wrote:
> For Lost fans who want to relive the whole story. the huge
>
> Lost complete Blu-ray box set
will set you back
> £150.

Nooooooooo! Nobody should have to live through that again...but saying that I need seasons 5 onwards. :p

As for the advert on the sides of buses...that's an advert for a film? My eyes never move from the far left of the poster... ;)
Tue 10/08/10 at 09:05
"possibly impossible"
I keep seeing the ad on the side of the Busses. Must admit that I'm curious to see what it's like.
Tue 10/08/10 at 08:45
Regular
"I like turtles"
Anyone else seen the leaked 9 minute footage from Piranha 3D ?.It's ridiculously violent and gory but it looks like a genuine contender for guilty pleasure of the year award (Ninja Assassin currently leads the running for that title IMO).
Mon 09/08/10 at 18:48
"possibly impossible"
Heh, no, I wanted to discuss new Blu-rays coming out and stuff just out, not necessarily things you've seen.
Mon 09/08/10 at 18:28
"Are you sure?"
Is this similar to???
Recent films you've seen
Post any films you have seen recently (cinema, DVD or TV) along with a short review.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 09/08/10 at 08:55
"possibly impossible"
Thought I'd start a thread for any news or mini previews of recent films, blu-rays and DVDs.

Firstly, noteworthy upcoming Blu-ray releases;

Kick-ass kicks off September for those of us that missed it in the cinema or want to watch it again in HD.

For Lost fans who want to relive the whole story. the huge Lost complete Blu-ray box set will set you back £150.

Schedule for October has some big stuff coming out that month, not least the lovely Alien Anthology plus Back to the Future Trilogy and Iron Man 2. Nice.

November has the Doctor Who Series 5 Box Set.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.