GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What game have you spent the most time playing?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/04/03 at 11:18
Regular
Mine would have to be Boulderdash or Mario 64.

As a teenager I played Boulderdash (C64) all night at weekends, frequent eigth hour + sessions.

100's of hours in total.

Played through all Boulderdash's, but none as perferct as 1.

Then Mario 64 too, but once you finally finish it, well that's it, not been back since.

Love long gaming sessions, not so practical in adult life tho.
Fri 02/09/05 at 22:11
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
gordenisagaybys wrote:
> smedlos wrote:
> Chaos on the C64 I think it was (may be wrong)
>
> I had it on the spectrum and my psion MX, brilliant game with wizards
> and 8 player multi

I remember playing it with 7 mates some 10-15 years ago!

Classic!
Thu 01/09/05 at 20:27
Regular
Probably Pokemon Red. Maxed out the 255 hours at least three times.

Needless to say you have a lot more free time when you are 13.
Fri 26/08/05 at 23:37
"Tesco value"
smedlos wrote:
> Chaos on the C64 I think it was (may be wrong)

I had it on the spectrum and my psion MX, brilliant game with wizards and 8 player multi

shadow wood and all that malarky
Wed 17/08/05 at 18:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chaos on the C64 I think it was (may be wrong)
Sun 14/08/05 at 08:55
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Ocarina Of Time is a classic in the true sense of the word. It can never, ever be beaten (in my own scrummy opinion, obviously), and it has stood the test of time brilliantly.

A runner up would probably be Metroid Prime/Soul Calibur (DC). Both amazing games for their time and now.
Sat 13/08/05 at 18:49
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
The first PGR and Halo. They kept me going for ages.
Mon 08/08/05 at 07:16
Regular
Same for me with San Andreas.

It's quite worrying when you look at the stats and see what percentage of your total kills were actually 'legitimate'.
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:19
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I spent literally hundreds of hours on Vice City just pratting about. Had some fabulous and rather lengthy police chases and slaughtered countless innocent low-resolution AI civillians.
Sun 07/08/05 at 15:31
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Ocarina of Time, and Sonic 1 and 3 on the megadrive.
Wed 22/06/05 at 18:18
Regular
"I'm Back!"
At the moment I'm playing MSR non-stop on the Dreamcast cos i never completed it when I first played it, cos it so long, so I've started again and it's so addictive.

Of all time I think the game I played the most at a given period of time was Super Mario Brothers 3, I played it non stop when I was a younglin.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.