GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm Ill!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/01 at 07:40
Regular
Yesterday, I came down with a very bad throat (which hurts whenever I swallow), my ears hurt and I have no lower-body strength. I went to bed quite early, with a hot water bottle and strangley enough, I couldn't tell whether I was awake or asleep and so I kept talking in my sleep about DVD's - strange, eh? I kept waking up (I think) and I just got up about 40 minutes ago.

My sister had the same symptoms last week and she had this going on for a week! I think I caught it off her, then again, a "friend" of mine at school was coughing a lot, so I'll take it out on him! Anyone ever had those symptoms? What's the worst illness you've ever had?

Cheers.
Firebalt.
Wed 21/11/01 at 07:40
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Yesterday, I came down with a very bad throat (which hurts whenever I swallow), my ears hurt and I have no lower-body strength. I went to bed quite early, with a hot water bottle and strangley enough, I couldn't tell whether I was awake or asleep and so I kept talking in my sleep about DVD's - strange, eh? I kept waking up (I think) and I just got up about 40 minutes ago.

My sister had the same symptoms last week and she had this going on for a week! I think I caught it off her, then again, a "friend" of mine at school was coughing a lot, so I'll take it out on him! Anyone ever had those symptoms? What's the worst illness you've ever had?

Cheers.
Firebalt.
Wed 21/11/01 at 08:28
Regular
I don't want to alarm you, but it sounds like you've got the plague
; )
Wed 21/11/01 at 11:40
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Or maybe a severe case of bunkoffschoolitis?
Wed 21/11/01 at 17:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Guess what day it is tommorrow?

Its my annual day off in November

An unoffical holiday, since I was around ten I always take a day off in November, usually 20th-30th.

No reason just like the idea, of course I say I'm ill and get day off, mind you I need to do essay tommorrow, bah.

I plan on doing this every year until I die.
Wed 21/11/01 at 18:45
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Guess what day it is tommorrow?

Its my annual day off in November

An
> unoffical holiday, since I was around ten I always take a day off in November,
> usually 20th-30th.

No reason just like the idea, of course I say I'm ill and
> get day off, mind you I need to do essay tommorrow, bah.

I plan on doing this
> every year until I die.

Well, lucky you Sheepy. I havn't had a day off for 6 years, since year 3, which certainly looks good for my job, eh? The bad throat is slowly fading and my bad ears are, but my headache has gotten worse.

Firebalt.
Thu 22/11/01 at 11:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
yay! day off
Thu 22/11/01 at 11:44
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Yay, heh. Been off ill for the last 3 days, much Diablo 2 and being bored...also submitted to the n64 which has been sitting in the corner taunting me and played on it..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.