GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tips To Become Winners..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/11/01 at 20:46
Regular
I thought that it might be a good idea for the regulars to give tips to us newbies on how to win gameaday and what SR are looking for in our posts, reviews and cheats. Since the WWF forum became an open forum, a lot of new people have been on the WWF forum and so that is why I thought it might be a good time to post this topic.

So, any ideas?
Tue 20/11/01 at 20:46
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I thought that it might be a good idea for the regulars to give tips to us newbies on how to win gameaday and what SR are looking for in our posts, reviews and cheats. Since the WWF forum became an open forum, a lot of new people have been on the WWF forum and so that is why I thought it might be a good time to post this topic.

So, any ideas?
Tue 20/11/01 at 20:58
Regular
J15, all you need to do is try your best and don't post GAD attempts to the WWF forum:D
Tue 20/11/01 at 21:03
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Why? Cant you win GAD posting in the WWF forum?
Tue 20/11/01 at 21:11
Regular
"Back in black"
Try posting reviews or writing good posts in the FOG prime places. Make something witty, informative and enjoyable. Get good SPaG too.
Tue 20/11/01 at 21:13
Regular
theres only ever been 1 GAD win in the WWF forum, SR don't give away hardly any GAD's to the WWF forum
Tue 20/11/01 at 21:15
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Thanx for the tips!
Tue 20/11/01 at 22:18
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
GAD prize two is probably the eaisiest to get.
Tue 20/11/01 at 22:56
Regular
"..."
Creativity seems to work as does a heavy dose of sarcasm and wit...
worked for me anyway...
Wed 21/11/01 at 20:24
Regular
"I like cheese"
Using humour is something you should always associate with GAD attempts. I have won most of my GADS with discussions, so I advise doing them. If you have some interesting views on gaming, or on movies, music, life etc then post them in the aproppriate forums. Make them quite long, but not too long as they can become tiresome if you drone on for too long.

GAD prize 3 is probably the easiest, as there is a much wider range of subjects to talk about. I've won more games than films, but that's because Gameaday has been going much longer than Filmaday. They only used to have one prize you know, and now they have three. Praise SR!!
Wed 21/11/01 at 22:16
Regular
"Back in black"
Ant wrote:

They only used to have one prize you know, and now they have three.
> Praise SR!!

The golden years. FAD started January first right?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.