GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unreal Tournament Vs Quake 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/11/01 at 18:54
Regular
Unreal Tournament Vs Quake 3- come on people the only person whom plays Q3 is very strange and is probably sitting in a corner gibbering -UT IS KING

cheese.
Wed 21/11/01 at 18:56
On UT

(Sorry sent before i finished it)
Wed 21/11/01 at 18:55
You can't beat a LAN game of Assault

its just so fun
Wed 21/11/01 at 00:40
i agree
Wed 21/11/01 at 00:15
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Last year in the labs we had Quake 3. This year we've got Unreal Tourney.

I've now played both loads!

For deathmatch mode Quake 3 is the FAAAAARRRR better game! It's more quick n arcadey. And generally more fun!

But for things like capture the flag, n domination, Unreal is the better game!

But going that I prefer Deathmatch to anything else, due to the fact that in deathmatch, if you win it's down to your skill, no-one elses. I think Quake 3 is the better out of the two games!

Bo'

:)
Tue 20/11/01 at 20:57
Regular
JaCeeUK wrote:
> again... *sigh*

Stop spamming every topic with this crap.
Tue 20/11/01 at 20:56
Regular
UT on the PC is much better, but on consoles UT
Tue 20/11/01 at 20:53
Regular
"Hoo Har"
again... *sigh*
Tue 20/11/01 at 20:51
I think Quake 3 on my friend's Dreamcast is a brilliant multiplayer game.

I will be getting both Quake 3 Arena and Unreal Tournament very soon and will be able to tell you which one is the best in my opinion then.
Tue 20/11/01 at 18:54
Unreal Tournament Vs Quake 3- come on people the only person whom plays Q3 is very strange and is probably sitting in a corner gibbering -UT IS KING

cheese.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.