GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER ON A HANDHELD, WOW!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/11/01 at 13:16
Regular
Now iv'e got your attention, I would like to here your thoughts on my OUTSTANDING idea.

Championship manager is a part of life (metaphorically) so why not make it literally. Sorry im scaring you now, I want Championship manager on its own handheld system.

Lets take the GBA design, the D-pad could be changed into a rolly ball thingy etc

Better yet how about a touch screen.

If some of you think the screen would be too small how about a fold out screen?

There would be a port for connection to the internet.

With the system being just for championship manager the cost will be expensive but not too expensive.

It should also be easy to have all information in the little baby.

So I want to hear your ideas, because I am not a boffin and do not know how plausible my idea is. But you have to admit if it was possible how GOD DAMN AMAZING would it be?
Tue 20/11/01 at 13:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yo JC, you've been rumbled mate.

Hello Dringo.
Tue 20/11/01 at 13:25
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
JCSuperstar.

Are you Dringo? Reason I ask is you sign off your posts with the same phrase.
Tue 20/11/01 at 13:21
Regular
"*Plonk*"
Yeah. ONly problem - a touch screen would cost loads to produce and sell, and somwtimes the D-pad would seem a lot easier to control, particularly on other games. But who knows?

Here's to the future,

JCsuperstar
Tue 20/11/01 at 13:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I have to say I can't stand the Champ Manager games.

I do, however, think your name is quite possibly the best I have seen on here yet.

Donkey Punch...fantastic
Tue 20/11/01 at 13:16
Regular
Now iv'e got your attention, I would like to here your thoughts on my OUTSTANDING idea.

Championship manager is a part of life (metaphorically) so why not make it literally. Sorry im scaring you now, I want Championship manager on its own handheld system.

Lets take the GBA design, the D-pad could be changed into a rolly ball thingy etc

Better yet how about a touch screen.

If some of you think the screen would be too small how about a fold out screen?

There would be a port for connection to the internet.

With the system being just for championship manager the cost will be expensive but not too expensive.

It should also be easy to have all information in the little baby.

So I want to hear your ideas, because I am not a boffin and do not know how plausible my idea is. But you have to admit if it was possible how GOD DAMN AMAZING would it be?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.