GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"School sucks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/11/01 at 11:21
Regular
school sucks
Tue 20/11/01 at 22:32
Regular
I agree I am inferior, nobodies perfect.

To be honest I do apologise to everybody I have offended. Please forgive me, I am a newbie as I keep being reminded, give us a break. Lets talk about something else..please.

On the subject of drink try bitter it is QUALITY.
Tue 20/11/01 at 22:32
Sibs wrote:
> what a pointless thread. (no offense).

But I think this is what that person
> who made a topic about there being too many topics in FOG chat was talking
> about. This should be in life. and its pretty stupid anyway.

What is is?
> 'Lets post a topic stating a blatantly obvious fact' day?

Still, no offense.
> Just try not to do it again. (jeez, I'm starting to sound likea teacher)

Kay I'm bad @ that must make a mental note
Tue 20/11/01 at 22:29
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
what a pointless thread. (no offense).

But I think this is what that person who made a topic about there being too many topics in FOG chat was talking about. This should be in life. and its pretty stupid anyway.

What is is? 'Lets post a topic stating a blatantly obvious fact' day?

Still, no offense. Just try not to do it again. (jeez, I'm starting to sound likea teacher)
Tue 20/11/01 at 22:26
Regular
"I like cheese"
Donkey Punch wrote:
> whats wrong with immature ANT. Ive heard many immature people in here and most
> of them have been around for years.
You should lighten up mate, get a sense
> of humour and enjoy yourself. I only say people are inferior when they are rude
> to me and you sir are INFERIOR!

Heh, well you must be inferior because you're being rude to all of us. {:)

I'm immature sometimes, and I've been here over 1 and a half years. I guess that proves it. {:)
Tue 20/11/01 at 22:22
Donkeypunch, if you dont want to be a target don't go round calling everyone gay and inferior & DONT SPAM MY TOPIC!!!
Tue 20/11/01 at 22:18
Regular
Okay own up, who told this guy I am gay? Own up I said. I mean I told no one....whoops, now everyone knows. Your a donkey, literally mate. Calling people gay isn't exactly insulting anyway. But anyways, I cant be bothered with people like you.
Tue 20/11/01 at 22:14
Regular
Mjswerve you talk to me in a very threatening tone, you obviously have a problem, are you ant and big_slow together, I mean close (nudge nudge wink wink)

I have basically come on to this site to talk about games etc and to have fun, sorry if I have offended anybody but big_slow started on me and put me down.

If you cannot say nice things or funny things (if your capable) dont bother writing.

You all need to chill out, lets put it all behind us. I think you will benifit from my talk, sometimes it is meaningless, so what.
Tue 20/11/01 at 22:11
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
SHEEPY wrote:
> The first pisss-up I went to we had shots of Jack Daniels... we seem to do it
> the other way around... never resorting to Buckfast.... :P

me niether, I see the old jakes on the benches in the morning when I go to uni with the bucky in the brown bag. Puts you off it for life. : )
Tue 20/11/01 at 22:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The first pisss-up I went to we had shots of Jack Daniels... we seem to do it the other way around... never resorting to Buckfast.... :P
Tue 20/11/01 at 22:07
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I remember my young drinking days getting buckled on cheapy drinks like white lightning, merrydown, now I have to drink something that tastes quite good. Jack Daniels and Coke or a pint of Bud or tennents lager. mmmm

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.