GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just got back from the east... what did I miss"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/08/00 at 09:21
Regular
Hey, what's been hapening in the boards since I've been gone? I see alot of new names out there- I remember when there were very few people contributing, and just about everybody won a prize! When did they make this new messaging system? It's sooooo much better than the last one.

Anyway, I've just come back from China and Hong Kong. (Unfortunately I gave up a chance to visit Japan- I should have gone there and picked up some games!).

By the way, how many people that I used to debate with still write on this board? Bleeders, Python, The Game- are you lot still here. It's strange how all the messages are along the lines of PC vs Consoles and Next gen consoles are not revolutionary- these are all debates that we have had time and time again!

Rav
Sun 20/08/00 at 20:29
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Grix_Thraves wrote:
> Why yes I have! People just keep replying, JUST to try and win a
> game! Its disgusting! (PS. i love Special reserve!!) :)

There seems to be a growing trend emering with the discussions. We currently have articles on "Why the (enter console name here) will succedd?" and we also have the "Online Gaming" debate, not to mention the "Sony/Sega/Nintendo/PC Vs. Sony/Sega/Nintendo/PC" fanboy war too. C'mon people we've done the aforementioned discussions to death. Think of something original like er, the "Does Sony pay it's third-party developers to ditch a rival conversion?" debate. Much more fun don't you think? ;)

You should've joined the group a few months ago, some people weren't content with winning the one game, they wanted to win TWO.

B/leeders
Kill Piracy!
Sun 20/08/00 at 20:07
Regular
Why yes I have! People just keep replying, JUST to try and win a game! Its disgusting! (PS. i love Special reserve!!) :)
Sun 20/08/00 at 19:46
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Grix_Thraves wrote:
> True true, oh so true. No orginality. People just keep on typing.
> Want to win games. So sad. No life in the discussions any more.

You've noticed that too eh Grix? Heh..:)
Sun 20/08/00 at 19:34
Regular
True true, oh so true. No orginality. People just keep on typing. Want to win games. So sad. No life in the discussions any more.
Sun 20/08/00 at 15:27
I've noticed that we keep debating the same subjects too, it's like the Sony and their games consoles... No originality! (sorry that was a low blow, but they deserve it!)
Anyway welcome back and i hope to be debating with you soon! (not that i knew you before, i only started on about 27/7/00)
Sun 20/08/00 at 13:53
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
I'm still here :)

Did you have a nice holiday Rav?

B/leeders
Kill Piracy!
Sun 20/08/00 at 09:21
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Hey, what's been hapening in the boards since I've been gone? I see alot of new names out there- I remember when there were very few people contributing, and just about everybody won a prize! When did they make this new messaging system? It's sooooo much better than the last one.

Anyway, I've just come back from China and Hong Kong. (Unfortunately I gave up a chance to visit Japan- I should have gone there and picked up some games!).

By the way, how many people that I used to debate with still write on this board? Bleeders, Python, The Game- are you lot still here. It's strange how all the messages are along the lines of PC vs Consoles and Next gen consoles are not revolutionary- these are all debates that we have had time and time again!

Rav

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.