GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rogue Squadron 3D problem"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rogue Squadron'.
Sun 20/04/03 at 16:34
Regular
Right i'll try posting this on here to see if any of you guys can help.

I have a big problem with Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3D. The problem is the damn game will not play on my PC and every time i try to run the game i get the message; Fatal Error, could not initialize GSYS resourse manager.

My computer specs are as follows:
AMD Duron 950Mhz
256MB
64Mb GeForce 2 MX400
SoundBlaster Live! 5.1
52x CD-Rom
15.2Gb HD
DirectX 9.0
Windows XP

I've tried everything from patching the blasted game to cracking it but it's still not helped, so have any of you guys got any ideas? Your help would really be appriciated.
Mon 21/04/03 at 20:36
Regular
"I see you"
Daveus wrote:
> have you tried Yoda's Help Desk ??

Yeah but that came up with nothing either, well it did but the same thing 're-install direct-x' which i've already done. I did mail the technical support but the question is will they get back to me?
Mon 21/04/03 at 18:15
Regular
"BOSE"
have you tried Yoda's Help Desk ??
Mon 21/04/03 at 12:07
Regular
"I see you"
thanks Star Fury, i'll take a look at it.
Mon 21/04/03 at 11:27
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
I had a look on Google with little result apart from this page with links which may/may not be helpful;

http://www.3dgamers.com/games/swroguesquad/
Sun 20/04/03 at 20:38
Regular
"I see you"
It says Microsoft - Xbox & Windows forum so i figured i'd try and get help on here but obviously not!
Sun 20/04/03 at 20:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I was going to say - where are the Windows topics?

Eh?!

I'm waiting.....
Sun 20/04/03 at 19:24
Regular
Hehe

Windows forum.
Sun 20/04/03 at 17:09
Regular
"I see you"
I've already posted it on there but the answers i'm getting i've already tried. So that's why i decided to try here on the Windows Forum.
Sun 20/04/03 at 16:47
Regular
I don't mean to be mean, But you might get a more appropriate answer in the "PC Gaming forum"
Sun 20/04/03 at 16:34
Regular
"I see you"
Right i'll try posting this on here to see if any of you guys can help.

I have a big problem with Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3D. The problem is the damn game will not play on my PC and every time i try to run the game i get the message; Fatal Error, could not initialize GSYS resourse manager.

My computer specs are as follows:
AMD Duron 950Mhz
256MB
64Mb GeForce 2 MX400
SoundBlaster Live! 5.1
52x CD-Rom
15.2Gb HD
DirectX 9.0
Windows XP

I've tried everything from patching the blasted game to cracking it but it's still not helped, so have any of you guys got any ideas? Your help would really be appriciated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.