GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ooooo Pre-order me do....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/04/03 at 14:13
Regular
Just been placing a few pre-orders for Skies of Arcadia, Burnout 2, Splinter Cell, Hitman 2 and Red Faction 2.

Anyway the main reason for the topic is the price of Red Faction 2, on a certain online retailer it's £22.99, rumour has it that the game has good Game Play.

Warra feckin bargain, I know it's not supposed to be the best shooter ever but for that price I could hardly say no.
Tue 22/04/03 at 14:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
There are some big games coming out next-month that I want, but I doubt I'll be getting ALL of them, so-soon.

I've already got Zelda pre-ordered, so I won't get Skies of Arcadia: Legends untill AFTER I'm done with that.
I am looking to pre-order Burnout 2: Points of Impact, but I'm not sure where from. SR STILL don't seem to have it on their database yet! I may go with Gamestation - if they set a price for it - as I'm looking to trade-in Burnout, against it.

I'm also after Enter The Matrix - despite what some people may think of it, after comparing it with other "film-to-games". I'm a huge fan of The Matrix, and I've heard good-things about it. That's why I'll be trying to win GAD, very soon. :)

I won't get Ikaruga for a while yet, either. I'll be looking to get Super Monkey Ball 2 first, before I smash my controller up with something else.

And I'm still not too sure about Hitman 2... It looks like a great game, and sounds like it has some superb features and touches... But I'm not sure if it will be quite the game for me. I'll read more on it, first.

And I think that's it, for the moment.
Tue 22/04/03 at 14:26
Yeah, I preferred Cyclone too.
Tue 22/04/03 at 14:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Not to me, 'fro child.

:D
Tue 22/04/03 at 14:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Cyclone is a much better name than Pumpkinist.

:-)
Tue 22/04/03 at 13:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I was worried about that.

I'm getting all three. Problem solved.
Tue 22/04/03 at 12:21
Regular
Skies of Arcadia looks much better than FF: CC in my opinion.

FF looks like it's gonna be totally co-op orientated which unless you have 3 friends who love RPG's and want to be constantly round your house, completly sucks.
Tue 22/04/03 at 11:41
Regular
§n][pe® wrote:
> Lol .. i should stick to FF and Zelda for the mo i guess..

Damn right.
Tue 22/04/03 at 01:26
Regular
Lol .. i should stick to FF and Zelda for the mo i guess..
Mon 21/04/03 at 22:56
Regular
"All about the Beats"
PinkPig wrote:
> no1 zelda fan wrote:
> Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! you wan't skies of arcadia nothing
> against dreamcast but the game is ******* crap.
>
> It's great to have sensible, mature opinions expressed politely to
> other people, isn't it?
>
> Incidentally, I have never met anyone who appears to have played SoA
> for more than 20 seconds who doesn't like it, so I'm guessing it's a
> pretty good game.

I hated it with a passion cause i couldnt get past the Executuioner

I left it for afew months

Came back to it and now ive just killed the green giga.

It was going good

Now im just bored of all the random fights.
Mon 21/04/03 at 22:39
Regular
no1 zelda fan wrote:
> Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! you wan't skies of arcadia nothing
> against dreamcast but the game is ******* crap.

Skies of Arcadia has a unique storyline that manages to include all the elements of a classic RPG. The graphics may not be to the highest of GameCube or Xbox standards, but graphics don't solely make a game.

Skies of Arcadia, as many people will agree, is undoubtedly one of the best games currently to have been released for any videogame system so far, and is definately not star-star-star-star-star-star-star crap.

Sure, you may not like it, but that doesn't decreasethe quality of the game!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.