GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which Cover?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/05/07 at 21:11
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hey guys im making a cover for my Judgment Day DVD...these are what ive got so far...what one out of the six do you think i should use, if any?

Any feedback is appreciated! Cheers!

6 Choices
Mon 14/05/07 at 21:11
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hey guys im making a cover for my Judgment Day DVD...these are what ive got so far...what one out of the six do you think i should use, if any?

Any feedback is appreciated! Cheers!

6 Choices
Mon 14/05/07 at 22:40
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The 5th one
Mon 14/05/07 at 23:03
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Nin wrote:
> The 5th one

Cheers

Anyone else have an opinion?
Tue 15/05/07 at 09:49
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I agree, the fifth one or sixth, but probably the fifth one. Although you'll have to alter it for the Orton v HBK and Carlito V Flair matches. So what's this Dvd cover for?
Tue 15/05/07 at 14:47
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah they dont have the full match listings yet im just trying to work out what design to carry on with...
I just always put the events onto DVD so i make a cover for em as well so that my shelf looks a bit better with all of the dvds having covers on. I always do the spine in the same sort of style so it looks pretty neat.
Wed 16/05/07 at 10:59
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I think the matches are:

Carlito V Flair

Orton V HBK

Lashley V Umaga, Shan And Vince

Khali V Cena

Benoit V MVP (2 out of 3 falls)

Batista V Edge

Burke V CM Punk

Theres no tag team match though. Have WWE just given up on the cruiserweight title then?
Wed 16/05/07 at 11:05
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I think there is a womans match added as well to make it up to 8.
Wed 16/05/07 at 11:26
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Thats the only trouble with tri-branded PPVS is there isnt time for everything! I thought Helms did a good job with good Cruiserweight matches and i thought that London and Kendrick did a good job making the tag titles more exciting again but they still dont seem to have done enough to get those titles onto the PPVs.

They were saying how London and Kendrick were waiting until London is fit for their rematch, which i was assuming was an excuse to wait until Judgment Day but im not so sure now unless the match is announced sometime soon!
Thu 17/05/07 at 12:04
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I quite like number 3
Thu 17/05/07 at 17:38
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
The Wardy wrote:
> They were saying how London and Kendrick were waiting until
> London is fit for their rematch, which i was assuming was an
> excuse to wait until Judgment Day but im not so sure now unless
> the match is announced sometime soon!

Wasn't that advertised for the PPV on Raw/ECW this week? Maybe I was dreaming...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.