GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which Cover?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/05/07 at 21:11
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hey guys im making a cover for my Judgment Day DVD...these are what ive got so far...what one out of the six do you think i should use, if any?

Any feedback is appreciated! Cheers!

6 Choices
Thu 17/05/07 at 18:12
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Shooby wrote:
> Ah, I have no Murdoch-vision so I just download and watch
> whenever I want.... I'm 90% sure they advertised the match...

Yeeah i expect they did...you're too young to be hearing things already!!!
Thu 17/05/07 at 18:05
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Ah, I have no Murdoch-vision so I just download and watch whenever I want.... I'm 90% sure they advertised the match...
Thu 17/05/07 at 18:00
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Shooby wrote:

> Wasn't that advertised for the PPV on Raw/ECW this week? Maybe I
> was dreaming...

Not sure...havent seen Raw or ECW or Smackdown yet...i never see them till Thursday now because i cant be bothered to wait up on a monday and i like having a 3 hour wrestling block on thursday nights :D
Thu 17/05/07 at 17:58
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Well, he is on the poster for the event. I am guessing he was booked to take on Henry but with all the recent happenings; that was changed.
Thu 17/05/07 at 17:42
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Kane on the cover but not on the card
Thu 17/05/07 at 17:38
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
The Wardy wrote:
> They were saying how London and Kendrick were waiting until
> London is fit for their rematch, which i was assuming was an
> excuse to wait until Judgment Day but im not so sure now unless
> the match is announced sometime soon!

Wasn't that advertised for the PPV on Raw/ECW this week? Maybe I was dreaming...
Thu 17/05/07 at 12:04
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I quite like number 3
Wed 16/05/07 at 11:26
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Thats the only trouble with tri-branded PPVS is there isnt time for everything! I thought Helms did a good job with good Cruiserweight matches and i thought that London and Kendrick did a good job making the tag titles more exciting again but they still dont seem to have done enough to get those titles onto the PPVs.

They were saying how London and Kendrick were waiting until London is fit for their rematch, which i was assuming was an excuse to wait until Judgment Day but im not so sure now unless the match is announced sometime soon!
Wed 16/05/07 at 11:05
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I think there is a womans match added as well to make it up to 8.
Wed 16/05/07 at 10:59
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I think the matches are:

Carlito V Flair

Orton V HBK

Lashley V Umaga, Shan And Vince

Khali V Cena

Benoit V MVP (2 out of 3 falls)

Batista V Edge

Burke V CM Punk

Theres no tag team match though. Have WWE just given up on the cruiserweight title then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.