GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Turning it around in this place..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/11/01 at 15:40
Regular
Isn't it great to finally see this place lively again. More than 3 topics highlighted as 'new'. Wow.

Lets just hope we can ride this us release wave of interest in the 'cube all the way to the uk build up.
Wed 21/11/01 at 18:57
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
If they made an update it'd be tagged as a Crazy Taxi and GTA rip off...

But you know better, don't you Cooky...
Wed 21/11/01 at 12:59
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> That'll shut Cooky up..hehe

LOL

It's still not Quarentine thought!

I luved that game!

Why don't they make an update!?!

:)
Wed 21/11/01 at 12:43
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
That'll shut Cooky up..hehe
Wed 21/11/01 at 11:39
Regular
if u wanna run people over you can jut play GTA3. In fact you play Crazy taxi within GTA3. Whenyou get into a taxi you choose whether or not you want to go around as a taxi driver picking people up and droppoing them off wherever they want. Its better than Crazy taxi in quite a few ways, you shoot people while driving...you can run people over...and other gangsters shoot at ya when you drive past thier turf!
Wed 21/11/01 at 00:07
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> not forgot that its Turely totally Original game,
(most of the time anyway)

erm....... no it's not!

You may be too young to remember this, but there was a game quite a few years back now called Quarentine! In that game you drove a taxi around, picked people up, and took them places for money! This game was FAAAAAAR better than Crazy Taxi. Why? :-

1. It had a point to it. You had to get enough money so that you could get out of the Escape From New York type city.

2. You could run people down! LOL! They use to go SPLAT on the windscreen!

3. You could go to weapon shops n by weapons! Then while driving along, you could change the camera so that you were looking out of the side window, and you could shoot people etc as you went past! One of the best weapons mind was the buzz-saw, which you attached to your bonnet, and could then mow people down in style!

Man that was a GREAT game! hmmmm..... perhaps I know too much about games!?! Narrr!

:)
Tue 20/11/01 at 23:28
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
not forgot that its Turely totally Original game,
Tue 20/11/01 at 22:49
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Crazy Taxi is one of those pick up and play anytime titles and can jump straight into the action. It's just a shame there's no actual point to it, no carrer mode or nothing but still it's good for a quick 10 minute blast before you go to work.
Tue 20/11/01 at 13:16
yep i've had the game network on and off for 2 weeks now. Seen most of the gamecube, xbox and new ps2 games on there. Its a nice little channel, with an annoying italian chick :)
Tue 20/11/01 at 13:16
yep i've had the game network on and off for 2 weeks now. Seen most of the gamecube, xbox and new ps2 games on there. Its a nice little channel, with an annoying italian chick :)
Tue 20/11/01 at 11:37
Regular
crazy taxi aint so bad. Once you get the hang of all the special moves like the crazy drift and crazy dash its good fun! I got a 1st ranking but i still like playing on it, but i suppose i car games are my fav type of games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.