GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"memo's cool review"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/04/03 at 20:56
Regular
Lots of uses for them: Cutting peoples fingers off, throwing them to see if they fly only to realise they stop spinning when unplugged, maybe holding them in front of your face on a hot day to cool yourself down. This last thing, it would seem, is the most common usage of fans - cooling. Not for your face of course, but for your computer, like this one. I've never really understood that myself, as decapitating people with them always seemed much more fun, but hey, what can you do?

It's quite a simple tool to use I'd say, open up your PC, set the fan in place, fire in a few screws, plug the 3-Pin power connector into the motherboard and that's it. Done, dusted and ready to spin.

Think you don't need one of these? "My PC is fine without an 80mm fan, the CPU fan is all I need," you say?

Well you're wrong. Ever had niggly instability problems? Crashes? Freezing? Well theres your problem - heat. Not like an animal in heat, but actual high-temperature heat. Adding fans, for some crazy reason, seems to fix this problem, so I can't reccommend one enough.

After taking all this into consideration, I'd have to say any fan is a quality product, but this fan has something most don't. Shinyness.

Yeah, everyone hates those boring black fans, so get rid of all your heat problems, and do it with a shiny fan!! Everyone loves silver things, it's an undeniable fact, even Goldfinger does, even if it is only his second favourite colour, after erm...blue I think it is.

Wait a minute, I've just written 1602 characters about fans haven't I? I really am bored. Memorandum rated this product 10/10

i need one of those
Mon 21/04/03 at 21:20
Regular
I like coal.
Mon 21/04/03 at 21:12
Regular
shut up mark
Mon 21/04/03 at 21:10
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
And by the way, I GIVE IT 1010!!
Mon 21/04/03 at 21:10
Regular
froots wrote:
> Coleman, I have seen this, I do not wish to see it again.

sorry kyp Durass i only got hear and i did not read every thing that was posted
Mon 21/04/03 at 20:58
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
That was about fans, if you didn't realise.
Mon 21/04/03 at 20:58
Regular
Coleman, I have seen this, I do not wish to see it again.
Mon 21/04/03 at 20:56
Regular
Lots of uses for them: Cutting peoples fingers off, throwing them to see if they fly only to realise they stop spinning when unplugged, maybe holding them in front of your face on a hot day to cool yourself down. This last thing, it would seem, is the most common usage of fans - cooling. Not for your face of course, but for your computer, like this one. I've never really understood that myself, as decapitating people with them always seemed much more fun, but hey, what can you do?

It's quite a simple tool to use I'd say, open up your PC, set the fan in place, fire in a few screws, plug the 3-Pin power connector into the motherboard and that's it. Done, dusted and ready to spin.

Think you don't need one of these? "My PC is fine without an 80mm fan, the CPU fan is all I need," you say?

Well you're wrong. Ever had niggly instability problems? Crashes? Freezing? Well theres your problem - heat. Not like an animal in heat, but actual high-temperature heat. Adding fans, for some crazy reason, seems to fix this problem, so I can't reccommend one enough.

After taking all this into consideration, I'd have to say any fan is a quality product, but this fan has something most don't. Shinyness.

Yeah, everyone hates those boring black fans, so get rid of all your heat problems, and do it with a shiny fan!! Everyone loves silver things, it's an undeniable fact, even Goldfinger does, even if it is only his second favourite colour, after erm...blue I think it is.

Wait a minute, I've just written 1602 characters about fans haven't I? I really am bored. Memorandum rated this product 10/10

i need one of those

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.