GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Solid Snake: Operation Dark"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/11/01 at 10:33
Regular
It was midnight, Snake could hear the 12 chimes of the town clock ringing through the dense, shady forest forest. He was cold and tired but knowing he must complete his mission was keeping him going. He was Sony's only hope to sell more PS2 consoles, and if he didn't blow up Rare headquaters, he knew Nintendo would have a huge lead in the console market. But he had a nemisis tracking him down right now, her name was Dark, Joanna Dark. Bond was on a mission in Russia and that gave Snake some room to breath, but not much. He knew he had to keep going, Dark could be anywhere, she could be targeting him right now. Snake leaped under the roots of a large tree. He checked the ammo for his SOCOM pistol, he was running low. The shadows had been playing tricks on him all night and on more than one occasion he had fired blind into the forest canopy. He quickly chewed his rations in a desperate bid to get his enrgy back. He looked around, he could just make out the HQ he had been assigned to blow up, but there was no cover available. If only he'd brought his cardboard box! It was quite a nice building, it oozed class. Snake wished he worked for Rare. But he didn't, and he had a mission to complete. He stood up, took in a deep breath and ran, as fast as he could for the building. He vaulted the wall, grabbed his explosives and shouted, 'C4, knocking on your door'. He planted the device and ran back to the tree he had previously taken asylum. He was ready to bring revenge, until he heard a clip being inserted. He turned round only to see someone pointing a pistol of some kind at his head.......................................................

Oh, look at the time, i've gotta a class. If I get enough replys, i'll give you the ending. Also, why not make some suggestions as to what you think sould happen. C ya later.
uksgamer2002
Mon 19/11/01 at 10:33
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
It was midnight, Snake could hear the 12 chimes of the town clock ringing through the dense, shady forest forest. He was cold and tired but knowing he must complete his mission was keeping him going. He was Sony's only hope to sell more PS2 consoles, and if he didn't blow up Rare headquaters, he knew Nintendo would have a huge lead in the console market. But he had a nemisis tracking him down right now, her name was Dark, Joanna Dark. Bond was on a mission in Russia and that gave Snake some room to breath, but not much. He knew he had to keep going, Dark could be anywhere, she could be targeting him right now. Snake leaped under the roots of a large tree. He checked the ammo for his SOCOM pistol, he was running low. The shadows had been playing tricks on him all night and on more than one occasion he had fired blind into the forest canopy. He quickly chewed his rations in a desperate bid to get his enrgy back. He looked around, he could just make out the HQ he had been assigned to blow up, but there was no cover available. If only he'd brought his cardboard box! It was quite a nice building, it oozed class. Snake wished he worked for Rare. But he didn't, and he had a mission to complete. He stood up, took in a deep breath and ran, as fast as he could for the building. He vaulted the wall, grabbed his explosives and shouted, 'C4, knocking on your door'. He planted the device and ran back to the tree he had previously taken asylum. He was ready to bring revenge, until he heard a clip being inserted. He turned round only to see someone pointing a pistol of some kind at his head.......................................................

Oh, look at the time, i've gotta a class. If I get enough replys, i'll give you the ending. Also, why not make some suggestions as to what you think sould happen. C ya later.
uksgamer2002
Mon 19/11/01 at 12:38
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Please reply...............please.
Your all mean. Well it was better than that other Snake one.
Mon 19/11/01 at 13:41
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Well i'll take it your all jealous of my writing talents.
Mon 19/11/01 at 13:43
Regular
"*Plonk*"
uksgamer2002 wrote:
> Please reply...............please.
Your all mean. Well it was better than that
> other Snake one.

No. We all just bored. Sorta.
Mon 19/11/01 at 13:43
Regular
Some people can't be bothered reading these stories.....

That's why we don't visit the story forum.........

That's why we don't read them just because they're posted in the FOG for a change........
Mon 19/11/01 at 13:45
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
I know but I wanted the story to be mainstream so I put it in the FOG forum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.