GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What will you be playing first?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/04/03 at 15:18
Regular
I am sure that most of you have pre ordered the limited edition Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. I was just interested to know from those of you that have, which game out of the three hat you will be reciving you will play first.

I will probably do the master quest but have not decided yet because it is a very important decision to make because you can only really play through one, you cant really alternate between the games because then you wont be able to get involved in the story.

So what will you play first and why?
Tue 22/04/03 at 15:18
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
I am sure that most of you have pre ordered the limited edition Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. I was just interested to know from those of you that have, which game out of the three hat you will be reciving you will play first.

I will probably do the master quest but have not decided yet because it is a very important decision to make because you can only really play through one, you cant really alternate between the games because then you wont be able to get involved in the story.

So what will you play first and why?
Tue 22/04/03 at 15:25
Regular
I will tell you now, that if you never played Ocarina of Time you should complete it before you play Wind Waker.
Tue 22/04/03 at 15:29
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
And I will heartily agre
Tue 22/04/03 at 16:23
Regular
Hhhmm, I dunno having completed OoT fully, I think wind waker will temp me too much.
Tue 22/04/03 at 16:25
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Good question.

I've never played any Zelda games before, so I suppose I'll be going from newest to oldest.
Tue 22/04/03 at 16:26
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
*oldest to newest.

I'll go back to sleep now.
Tue 22/04/03 at 16:35
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'll definitley be starting with The Wind Waker!

I only completed Ocarina of Time just before Christmas, so I think it's a bit soon to be starting the Master Quest. But I'll get around to it eventually... Either, when I get stuck on The Wind Waker, or once I've finally completed the game.

But, by then, I may have Skies of Arcadia: Legends...
Tue 22/04/03 at 17:32
Regular
Wind Waker of course, though I can't wait to get back into OOT.

If only for the music at Talon (or Malon?)'s ranch, oh and riding Epona and watching the sunset in Gerudo valley and watching it also set on Lake Hylia and running like a big sneaky gay person into the castle to meet Pricess Zelda and shooting my load all over Princess Zelda and and and and......got a bit carried away.

Anyway, I can't wait.
Tue 22/04/03 at 17:42
Regular
If you haven't played any before then definately start with OOT.
Tue 22/04/03 at 18:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I didn't like OOT at the time.

Might now, but I might not.

Anyway, I don't really care, as it's not like I'm actually going to be buying both... just one... or maybe none - depends if I decide to devote my GAD to Wind Waker.

Hmm.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.