GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats going on?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/11/01 at 22:39
Regular
What is going on? I have not watched wrestling for ages as I dont have SKY TV I have smackdown 3 and I know about invasion and I know that the companies are on the line at survivor series I heard something what I thought was paul heyman shooting vince? whats that about? and mick foley leaving? loadsa WWF people have joined the alliance but i dont know who exactly. will someone post a review of survivor series?
Tue 20/11/01 at 20:18
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Heyman has not shot Vince. Well I havent heard that anyway.(If that happened on the first RAW after Survivor Series, I will be forced to shoot you!)
Foley has been told by Vince that he is no longer needed in the WWF anymore.
And for the Survivor Series results, look at one of the topics with something like that as its name.
Want to know anymore, just ask!
Sun 18/11/01 at 22:39
Regular
"um..."
What is going on? I have not watched wrestling for ages as I dont have SKY TV I have smackdown 3 and I know about invasion and I know that the companies are on the line at survivor series I heard something what I thought was paul heyman shooting vince? whats that about? and mick foley leaving? loadsa WWF people have joined the alliance but i dont know who exactly. will someone post a review of survivor series?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.