GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"next-next gen consoles"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/04/03 at 18:11
Regular
i was thinking that if you include gameboys,

in 2005, microsoft will launch its 2nd console

sony willl launch its 3rd

nintendo will launch its 11th

now judge for yourself whos the most experienced
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
This proves Nintendo know what they are doing.

Although they'll need to get slightly more modern - not so much of the arrogance when Europe is considered, they'll need to advertise more (yes, I know they've improved with GC, and still are improving, but you don't see Nintendo sponsoring big events like Sony and Microsoft) and well, that's about it.

They're doing all they can to improve, I can see, but people will now buy a PS3 just because it's there. They won't care what it does, how good the games are, etc - they'll just get it. Bah.
Wed 23/04/03 at 20:47
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
i know its a rather stupid agrument but i thought id post it to seem big and clever.

didnt work though, did it?
Wed 23/04/03 at 09:15
"For the horde!!!!"
scruffythejanitor wrote:
> now judge for yourself whos the most experienced

give me time to think

is it Sony?

is it Microsoft?

is it Nintendo? *someone coughs*

it could be Sony?

I think it's Microsoft

hhmm I think it's Nintendo *someone coughs*

yep Nintendo
Wed 23/04/03 at 08:44
Regular
i heard somewhere that the next console for nintendo is gonna have a hardrive and its supposed not 2 b as big though, but i think it was just a rumour has anyone else heard that or not?????????????????
Wed 23/04/03 at 00:41
Regular
I think at this point it does not matter howmany consoles they've released! Look at Sega!
And in that case, Playstation wouldn't be all that experienced yet but they rule the market.

I agree, they need to evolve and do some serious advertising to stay alive.
Tue 22/04/03 at 22:25
Regular
Even if you don't include handhelds, Nintendo still has launched the most consoles.
Tue 22/04/03 at 21:36
Regular
"keep your receipt"
grandads have lots of experience but they still pěss themselves.
Tue 22/04/03 at 21:05
Regular
Who has ever questioned Nintendo's experience?

What I am supposed to be judging?
Tue 22/04/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
That's a stupid argument. Whilst Nintendo have the most experience in the handheld market, and they do indeed have more consoles released, the console market has changed drastically over the last 10 or so years, and Nintendo, like the other big three, will have to keep evolving their ideas in order to be successful.
Tue 22/04/03 at 18:11
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
i was thinking that if you include gameboys,

in 2005, microsoft will launch its 2nd console

sony willl launch its 3rd

nintendo will launch its 11th

now judge for yourself whos the most experienced

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.