GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First the iPod... now the iPurse.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/04/03 at 19:02
Regular
heh,

for anyone with an iPod I have two things to say;

1. Can I have your iPod

2. You might be interested in one of these.. http://www.drbott.com/prod/db.lasso?code=5011-PUR2
Wed 23/04/03 at 12:34
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Yey MD!
Wed 23/04/03 at 12:06
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
People used to think my MD player was a tape deck, or portable radio thing - and then were amazed by the way the track name came up on the screen. The joys of being a flash early-adopter. iPod though, that's the one to show off, never fails to impress that there's over 1,300 tracks in the small, stylish package.
Wed 23/04/03 at 11:59
"Uzi Lover"
The main reason MD players annoy me is for this reason.

I had a Samsung MP3 players first - "Oh whats that? A MD?"

Then my friend got a MP3 player - "Oh whats that? A MD?"

I swear they even asked me if my iPod and small Sony mp3 player thing was one. grrr.
Wed 23/04/03 at 11:47
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I got an MD player right at the start, when they first came out and people kept asking me what it was. Used it for three of four years before I got knackered and I moved over to an iPod. Not even in the same league, iPod is by so far the "Best Thing Ever", even though I'm using one of the old Mac versions with my PC via some 3rd party software. All works fine, add some decient headphones and you're laughing.
Wed 23/04/03 at 11:44
Regular
"everyone says it"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> I hate MD's, I think they are overpriced pap compared to MP3
> jukeboxes.

Compared to the iPod anything is pap.
Wed 23/04/03 at 11:39
"Uzi Lover"
I hate MD's, I think they are overpriced pap compared to MP3 jukeboxes.
Wed 23/04/03 at 11:36
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I blame this thread for my dream. I was in a big department store and they had this wee stall that looked like an old farm kart with accessories. I found all sorts of stuff, including one of those hats with the big fur flaps that come down over your ears. I tried it on and all this music started playing - speakers in the flaps. It had a Sony Mini-Disk player in it with 12MB of solid state memory (says the guy behind the till), then I also find an iPod. £165, I stuck it on my credit card along with some other bits and bobs.

I was very annoyed to wake up and find I hadn't actually bought it.
Tue 22/04/03 at 23:36
"Uzi Lover"
1. No.

2. I'd rather just get me some travel speakers.
Tue 22/04/03 at 23:26
"possibly impossible"
iC - The new Mac glasses?
Tue 22/04/03 at 23:01
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Got an iPod, won't be getting one of those! Happy with looking perfectly hetrosexual using my fancy-pants noise cancelling Sony headphones.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.