GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Possibly one of the funniest things I've seen...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/04/03 at 20:57
Regular
Did anyone watch that thing about 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire? - Major Fraud' ?

Did you notice that in the first commercial break that the first advert was for cough medicine?

I found that quite amusing...

:)

*I know this should go in the TV forum but I can't access it just now so......*
Wed 23/04/03 at 12:43
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
yey medicine!
Tue 22/04/03 at 21:20
Regular
"Max Power"
Lou Role wrote:
> It was for cough medicine, I can't remember exactly which one though.
> But it was funny as hell.

i saw that aswell it was so funny that hasnt been on for ages so i think it was kindo fixed
Tue 22/04/03 at 21:08
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
It was for cough medicine, I can't remember exactly which one though. But it was funny as hell.
Tue 22/04/03 at 21:04
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
what was the add for? i got bored of the program...
Tue 22/04/03 at 20:58
"slightlyshortertagl"
heh, I doubt it was an accident.

But I missed it since I was in Preston Station, waiting for my train back home whihc happened to be 3 hours late.

Wayhey
Tue 22/04/03 at 20:57
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Did anyone watch that thing about 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire? - Major Fraud' ?

Did you notice that in the first commercial break that the first advert was for cough medicine?

I found that quite amusing...

:)

*I know this should go in the TV forum but I can't access it just now so......*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.