GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Handsome frootworker"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/04/03 at 21:33
Regular
Welcome to the life of a genius, of a legend. Welcome to a journey of epic proportions, and a journey spanning three nicknames. This truly is a story for all the ages. We now travel through the progression and the evolution of everyone’s favourite fruit – froots.

It all started 595 days ago, when ‘Sgt Pepper’ made his first appearance, long before the days of JATs and Newbies, this figure of greatness didn’t have to suffer the ordeal of being a newbie, not that he would have received any ridicule. Is this simply because he registered so long ago, or is it a testament to his greatness and professionalism? Why he is not a notable will be a mind-bender until he is awarded the title befitting him.

After a while, the notoriety of Sgt Pepper meant that he could no longer cope with the fame and fortune that came with it, and ‘Gerbil Man’ was born. Perhaps in time it became the most famous of his names, and certainly the work of a genius. He graced us with the tagline “Has Gerbil Breasts” – possibly the greatest tagline in the history of the world ever. He contributed to some of the most successful threads ever, such as (*the* best thread ever) ‘I’m going to Gerrid’s house’, which was all comedy gold.

This thread will go down in history, not only for it’s brilliance, but for the amazing transformation from Gerbil Man to ‘froots’. ‘I’m going to Gerrid’s house’ gave us humour, randomness and froots all in one giant, amazing package. It surely must go down in history as the best thread ever™ and should be framed and made the UKChatforums.com homepage, to be forever remembered as froots first post, and the day that JBH went to gerrid’s house.

Not only does he grace us on the forums with his presence, but froots provides us also with reviews. Brilliant reviews. Six review GAD wins out of only 40 reviews, a brilliant average. His other GAD was for a tremendous walkthrough. We can be sure of more to come in the future…

Now you know a brief history of froots, thanks for reading. We can be sure to see more history made by him, as he continues to use the forums and the reviews page.

froots: - the history, and the future.

Also: I have the sneaking suspicion he’s a robot.
Wed 23/04/03 at 20:00
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Memorandum wrote:
> Seven review GAD
> wins out of only 40 reviews, a brilliant average. His other GAD was
> for a tremendous walkthrough. We can be sure of more to come in the
> future…
>
> Now you know a brief history of froots, thanks for reading. We can be
> sure to see more history made by him, as he continues to use the
> forums and the reviews page.
>
> froots: - the history, and the future.
>
> Also: I have the sneaking suspicion he’s a robot.
Wed 23/04/03 at 12:47
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Yey for frootworker!
Tue 22/04/03 at 22:34
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Yes. Yes it does.
Tue 22/04/03 at 22:21
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Does this mean that Invented possibly the greatest tagline ever? :D
Tue 22/04/03 at 22:21
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Oh, well anyway... enough of you and more of me...

Im contemplating washing my smelly nads.

What do you guys think?
Tue 22/04/03 at 22:20
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Microchips
"Plays with Phish"
Regular stats
on 24/12/2002 at 6.21AM Froots, you could have left some reference to Gerbil man intact. Like "Has gerbil breasts" or something. Just not the same

I found it.

Yes, I am THAT bored.
Tue 22/04/03 at 22:18
Regular
"bit of a brain"
close.
Tue 22/04/03 at 22:16
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Does she wear lycra?
Tue 22/04/03 at 22:16
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
froots
"Egg"
Regular stats
on 04/01/2003 at 10.27PM the gerrid is getting a girlfreind on munday, called Lyra, oh yes.

Close. :D
Tue 22/04/03 at 22:15
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I don't.

(I do really)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.