GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i got my Game Cube today:)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/11/01 at 19:01
Regular
im from canada, came out today,there were line ups everywere, i didnt try it yet, i dont have anygames yet im going to rent games now,well seya
Sun 18/11/01 at 19:01
im from canada, came out today,there were line ups everywere, i didnt try it yet, i dont have anygames yet im going to rent games now,well seya
Sun 18/11/01 at 19:18
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
DAMN IT!!! WANT A GAMECUBE!!! ARGHHHHHH

now that's out of my system... Tell me what Rogue Leader is like when you get it (you are getting it aren't you?)
Sun 18/11/01 at 19:52
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Try some of the cheats I found while surfing the internet. I posted them in the F.O.G forum.
Sun 18/11/01 at 19:52
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
UPS say mine should be here tomorrow :) Arriving in two seperate packages, one from US with games, on from Hang Kong with moded console - I'll be annoyed if UPS don't deliver them at the same time. Sitting staring at a pile of games could get annoying.
Sun 18/11/01 at 20:20
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Hang Kong :o) I have been there..... Maybe not... Maybe I went to some other place :o)
Sun 18/11/01 at 20:42
Regular
I don't think sitting and staring at a pile of games is much worse than sitting and staring at a gameless Gamecube. :0)
Sun 18/11/01 at 20:51
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
each has good and bad points.

Staring at games with no console you can read all about how good they are on the back of the box and the instruction manual.

With the console you can oogle its smooth opening action, and play with the controller. And see the bit that says, 'please insert a GameCube disk' (or something to that effect).

I WANT A GAMECUBE.
I thik SR should give me a 'Cube because... umm... somone give me a reason... c'mon I'm DESPERATE!
Sun 18/11/01 at 20:52
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
oh, and does the GC come with a memory card? It'd make sense to or you can't save anything (I told you cartridges were better!... Didn't I tell you?...)
Sun 18/11/01 at 20:59
Dr Gonzo wrote:
> UPS say mine should be here tomorrow :) Arriving in two seperate packages, one
> from US with games, on from Hang Kong with moded console - I'll be annoyed if
> UPS don't deliver them at the same time. Sitting staring at a pile of games
> could get annoying.

UPs? And who may they be then?
Sun 18/11/01 at 21:37
Regular
DeltaJava wrote:
> Dr Gonzo wrote:
> UPS say mine should be here tomorrow :) Arriving in two
> seperate packages, one
> from US with games, on from Hang Kong with moded
> console - I'll be annoyed if
> UPS don't deliver them at the same time.
> Sitting staring at a pile of games
> could get annoying.

UPs? And who
> may they be then?

They are a courier firm, like Parcel Force

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.