GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Exclusives? That’s so unfair!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/11/01 at 14:02
Regular
I can’t believe it! Halo, DOA2 and Oddworld are all XBOX exclusives. I mean, why? They can make so much more money if they were to develop them for the PlayStation 2, as well as the Gamecube. After all…they were initially PS2 games, until XBOX was announced.
Sun 18/11/01 at 14:02
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
I can’t believe it! Halo, DOA2 and Oddworld are all XBOX exclusives. I mean, why? They can make so much more money if they were to develop them for the PlayStation 2, as well as the Gamecube. After all…they were initially PS2 games, until XBOX was announced.
Sun 18/11/01 at 14:03
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Maybe Microsoft offered more moeny!
Sun 18/11/01 at 14:07
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
JaCeeUK wrote:
> Maybe Microsoft offered more moeny!

Probably, but regarding lisences...I personally think Microsoft would be better publishing these titles for all formats. After all, everyone loves these particular games.
Sun 18/11/01 at 15:36
Regular
DOA2? Now I am not sure, but I am pretty certain that, that stands for Dead or Alive 2, no? If it does you'll be please *and embarressed* to know its already on both the dreamcast and the playstation 2 already............that is all!

:-D
Sun 18/11/01 at 15:40
Regular
I'm sure MJswerve has enough brain cells to realise the guy meant DOA3, but then again, maybe I just over-estimated you......

:D
Sun 18/11/01 at 15:43
Regular
Bonus wrote:
> I'm sure MJswerve has enough brain cells to realise the guy meant DOA3, but then
> again, maybe I just over-estimated you......

:D

Noooooooo. A scotish pansy has insulted me ;) Its not happening! Please tell me its not happening! :-D

OF course I knew that....*MJ makes a beeline to the door*

:-D
Sun 18/11/01 at 16:24
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yeah, it's also getting MGS2 and GTA3 but all you have to do is think of the pad and you'll realise you don't want one. Oh and the 300 pound price tag too.
Sun 18/11/01 at 16:30
Regular
"Hoo Har"
I expected GTA3 to go to other consoles. Think of the money Rockstar are making, they started off with no-one knowing about them when they first published GTA1. Now look at them, producing the best game to come out of a PS2.
Sun 18/11/01 at 16:32
Regular
Hey bonus @ least MJ is good @ something..... TO!
Sun 18/11/01 at 16:34
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Games that are exclusive to one console are usually there for one reason. To help sell the console. If a game is only available on one console then people who really want to play it will have to buy the console to play it on.

There is also another side in that they may be exclusive now but in the future may well get released on other consoles too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.