GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Episode 2 trailers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/11/01 at 13:30
Regular
Breathing, Mystery and Forbidden Love....what r they.
THE EPISODE 2 TRAILERS !!!
Has anyone else seen them yet ?
Which is yr favourite ?
I think mystery is good but so is Forbidden Love, but Forbidden Love focus's too much on Ani and Paddy's luvrve, but at the end the fight secnes look good with Count Dooku releasing his lightsabre.You can see the trailers at www.starwars.com, but for 'mystery' you need the Star Wars : Episode 1 DVD which you can buy from SR at a cheap price !!!
Sun 18/11/01 at 13:30
Regular
Breathing, Mystery and Forbidden Love....what r they.
THE EPISODE 2 TRAILERS !!!
Has anyone else seen them yet ?
Which is yr favourite ?
I think mystery is good but so is Forbidden Love, but Forbidden Love focus's too much on Ani and Paddy's luvrve, but at the end the fight secnes look good with Count Dooku releasing his lightsabre.You can see the trailers at www.starwars.com, but for 'mystery' you need the Star Wars : Episode 1 DVD which you can buy from SR at a cheap price !!!
Sun 18/11/01 at 14:29
Regular
i have the "breathing" trailer and my god its crap
i also have the teaser trailer that is on the (white/black) trilogy box set..which also isnt that impressive
we shall see about the new trailer

is there anyway i can see the DVD trailer without buying or borrowing the DVD?
Sun 18/11/01 at 15:13
Regular
There might be... but i don't think so
Sun 18/11/01 at 16:14
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Firstly, what's the black/white teilogy box set. I though only Episode 1 is out on DVD, or is it VHS you are talking about.

And secondly, I love that name German dude. Although yo appear to have spelt Deutsch wrong. Whether you meant to put 2 'c's in I don't know. There's probably a hidden meaning there which I have missed. :-D
Sun 18/11/01 at 17:41
Regular
How do I access my Ep 2 trailer from my DVD?
Mon 19/11/01 at 20:49
Regular
The_Vottanator wrote:
> Firstly, what's the black/white teilogy box set. I though only Episode 1 is out
> on DVD, or is it VHS you are talking about.

And secondly, I love that name
> German dude. Although yo appear to have spelt Deutsch wrong. Whether you meant
> to put 2 'c's in I don't know. There's probably a hidden meaning there which I
> have missed. :-D

Thanks 'bout the name, I wos proud of it myself. And yeah I did make a mistake, I forgot how u spell it. And to acess the DVD mystery trailer put it in yr computer and either it'll come up with the box that'll take u straight 2 the website or put in the 2nd Disc, the one with the battle scene on the front of it and go to the featurettes and click on the Star Wars.com. I think !
Tue 20/11/01 at 14:33
Regular
The_Vottanator wrote:
> Firstly, what's the black/white teilogy box set. I though only Episode 1 is out
> on DVD, or is it VHS you are talking about.

1999 fox re re released the trilogy on VHS its in a black and white box with a black and white sleeve

how many of you knew that soon your episode 1 DVDs will be out of date soon?
why you ask
well there are rumours that Episode 1 is going to be re-released with even more extras and footage
wouldnt worry its not yet
but i will say i told you so

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.