GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What features do you think xbox 2 should have?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/04/03 at 18:10
Regular
i was just wondering what all of you think about xbox 2 and what do you think it should have?

a few ideas:

webcam! - this would be great for xbox live, you could use it to see each other during games, and in chat rooms, plus you could use it to get a pic of your face and use it as an avatar!

dvd writer - it could have the normal dvd and a write aswell, to copy film dvds

so have you got suggestions?
Fri 25/04/03 at 16:46
Regular
extra large beverage holder
Thu 24/04/03 at 09:30
Regular
"BOSE"
maddogisdaman wrote:

> a few ideas:
>
> webcam! - this would be great for xbox live, you could use it to see
> each other during games, and in chat rooms, plus you could use it to
> get a pic of your face and use it as an avatar!
>
> dvd writer - it could have the normal dvd and a write aswell, to copy
> film dvds

if there was a webcam then people wouldn't be able to consentrate properly. erm, please explain to me why Bill Gates would have a DVD writer on his console so you could copy films? plus, just having a DVD writer to to it...it's not that simple. you need more
Wed 23/04/03 at 20:52
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Fiery Salamander wrote:
> anyway if it had a DVD
> writer then people will copy xbox games.

Have you tried that? MS could teach Sony a few things about copy protection.
Wed 23/04/03 at 20:35
"For the horde!!!!"
maddogisdaman wrote:
> i was just wondering what all of you think about xbox 2 and what do
> you think it should have?
>
> a few ideas:
>
> webcam! -

> dvd writer -

a webcam and DVD writer would make it more like a PC which is exactly what every xbox owner say the Xbox isn't, anyway if it had a DVD writer then people will copy xbox games.
Wed 23/04/03 at 18:10
Regular
"wassssssssssuuuuuup"
i was just wondering what all of you think about xbox 2 and what do you think it should have?

a few ideas:

webcam! - this would be great for xbox live, you could use it to see each other during games, and in chat rooms, plus you could use it to get a pic of your face and use it as an avatar!

dvd writer - it could have the normal dvd and a write aswell, to copy film dvds

so have you got suggestions?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.