GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Getting a new game need advice"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/04/03 at 20:38
Regular
I would like to get a new game i own a Ps2 And Xbox and don't want a gamecube lol i like starwars and have been on the lucasarts website and have u seen all the good games coming out for xbox.

Starwars The Clone Wars
Starwars Galaxies
Starwars Knights of the old republic
Starwars Jedi academy
plus
Gladius
Secret weapons over normandy

and all the other good games comign to xbox

and then for the ps2 i have been looking at

Starwars bounty hunter

As u've probably guessed i'm a big starwars fan :) lol and my faveouit char is Boba fett so bounty hunter looks good in my eyes but i am afraid of getting it incase it is a easy game and waste of money nd that once u've done it thats it u feel no need to pick it up again at least not for a long time and i don't have xbox live yet but am hoping to get in near future so is it worth waiting for clone wars on xbox or should i get bounty hunter or should i wait even longer for one of the other games ? lol i need help
Wed 23/04/03 at 20:38
Regular
""To the pub...""
I would like to get a new game i own a Ps2 And Xbox and don't want a gamecube lol i like starwars and have been on the lucasarts website and have u seen all the good games coming out for xbox.

Starwars The Clone Wars
Starwars Galaxies
Starwars Knights of the old republic
Starwars Jedi academy
plus
Gladius
Secret weapons over normandy

and all the other good games comign to xbox

and then for the ps2 i have been looking at

Starwars bounty hunter

As u've probably guessed i'm a big starwars fan :) lol and my faveouit char is Boba fett so bounty hunter looks good in my eyes but i am afraid of getting it incase it is a easy game and waste of money nd that once u've done it thats it u feel no need to pick it up again at least not for a long time and i don't have xbox live yet but am hoping to get in near future so is it worth waiting for clone wars on xbox or should i get bounty hunter or should i wait even longer for one of the other games ? lol i need help
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:04
Regular
I wouldn't get Bounty Hunter if I was you because the game is VERY easy and can be completed easily in one days play. Wait for the LIVE supported Staw Wars games and research some of them in the mean time.
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:39
Regular
Can be completed in 1 days play if you do absoloutly nothing but play the game all day.

It's quite a long game from what i've played actually, though i've had a lot of other games to make me push Bounty Hunter to the back of my 'must play' list.

The only thing that i don't like about the game is the simpleness of the combat, though if you're a Star Wars fan i'd say it's worth getting, I'm enjoying it but it's certainly not perfect.

Please note i've got the Cube version so I can't properly comment on the framerate and graphics on the PS2 version but apparently from what i've read it's a lot less easy on the eyes than the Cube version.

Oh and don't get Clone Wars, it stinks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.