GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MY X-BOX ARRIVED"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/04/03 at 22:24
Regular
but I can't use it, I have to finish my dissertation (for those not in the know thats a 10,000+ word essay).

So instead it stays in its box with its complimentary copy of Halo, MGS2, advanced scart lead, dvd kit and fifa 2003, staring at me.

I got it from SR on 0% finance and was kind of hoping it didn't come for another week. My willpower is gonna be tested .....
Fri 25/04/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Yeah! Screw the degree, games to be played :)
Fri 25/04/03 at 15:16
Regular
needless to say i folded like a particularly dog-eared pack of cards and am now half way through halo on heroic .....
Fri 25/04/03 at 09:25
Regular
WORK....umph, get on with it and rip that box open.....you know you NEED it in your life
Fri 25/04/03 at 00:04
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Come on... you MUST have opened it by now.
Wed 23/04/03 at 23:49
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Open it!
Open it!
Open it!
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:24
Regular
but I can't use it, I have to finish my dissertation (for those not in the know thats a 10,000+ word essay).

So instead it stays in its box with its complimentary copy of Halo, MGS2, advanced scart lead, dvd kit and fifa 2003, staring at me.

I got it from SR on 0% finance and was kind of hoping it didn't come for another week. My willpower is gonna be tested .....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.