GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Still Coming - Resi"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil: Code Veronica X'.
Thu 24/04/03 at 00:44
Regular
Worries over the cancellation of Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (possibly one of the eighteen) has been put to rest as Capcom unveil the official website to the Gamecube incarnation. It was due Christmas 2002 in Japan and didn't appear... it is now due Summer 2003 so with a christmas release for us lot (or perhaps a September one).

The recently shown screenshots don't show any nice new graphics dissapointingly but with a delay and a 2 disc promise the likliehood of it featuring extras geering up to Resident Evil 4 is high. I loved Code Veronica and I'm delighted to hear this news...

Now Capcom please for the love of chipmunks don't cancel Viewtiful Joe and Killer 7... they are some of my most anticipated games.
Thu 24/04/03 at 10:46
Regular
It's not that easy now is it... control configuration and all that and different format.
Thu 24/04/03 at 02:37
Regular
Oh and about the original topic, it never crossed my mind that the Resi games would be canned.

Why? Because they've already made them, all they have to do is stick them on a GC disc and release it, therefore making them some of the biggest profits this year, as compared to their other, new, games; there development cost was practically nothing.
Thu 24/04/03 at 02:34
Regular
They've been confirmed.

Do you think that if we baited a NOM staff member and stole his pass, then I stood on your shoulders and wore a huge duffel coat and hat; we could get in?
Thu 24/04/03 at 02:27
Regular
I guess we'll see if they show up at E3.
Thu 24/04/03 at 02:20
Regular
Viewtiful Joe and P.N.0.3 were pencilled in for Sping 2003, Dead Phoenix for Summer 2003 and Killer 7 for Winter 2003.

That's what it says at the end of those videos they released. PN03 is already finished, Viewtiful Joe and Dead Phoenix should be very near completion so I doubt they would be cancelled.

Unfortunatly if one of them was cancelled it would be Killer 7, but I very much doubt it. The games that were axed were obscure Japan only titles.
Thu 24/04/03 at 02:11
Regular
Shinra wrote:
> Nope.
>
> I want all four of the Capcom original games, but Killer 7 is my
> favourite.

We've heard more from Viewtiful Joe so i remain optimistic about that but as for Killer 7 and Dead Phoneix... I dunno.
Thu 24/04/03 at 01:07
Regular
Pumpkinist wrote:
> Am I the only one who likes the look of Dead Phoenix?
>
> It looks great!

Oh yeah it looks cool but Viewtiful Joe and Killer 7 look the best... Dead Phoneix never presented enough information for me to be interested.
Thu 24/04/03 at 00:55
Regular
Nope.

I want all four of the Capcom original games, but Killer 7 is my favourite.
Thu 24/04/03 at 00:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Am I the only one who likes the look of Dead Phoenix?

It looks great!
Thu 24/04/03 at 00:44
Regular
Worries over the cancellation of Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (possibly one of the eighteen) has been put to rest as Capcom unveil the official website to the Gamecube incarnation. It was due Christmas 2002 in Japan and didn't appear... it is now due Summer 2003 so with a christmas release for us lot (or perhaps a September one).

The recently shown screenshots don't show any nice new graphics dissapointingly but with a delay and a 2 disc promise the likliehood of it featuring extras geering up to Resident Evil 4 is high. I loved Code Veronica and I'm delighted to hear this news...

Now Capcom please for the love of chipmunks don't cancel Viewtiful Joe and Killer 7... they are some of my most anticipated games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.